• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

which starter do u hate the most and why

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Also, why would anyone hate Torterra because of the tree? If anything, it shows how powerful it is by carrying a fricking tree on its back. Plus none of the stages look retarded in any way.

It looks like a dipwad. Why is its head 90% of its body? What were they thinking?

Need I say more?

I'm not saying it's not a decent Pokemon, don't get me wrong. I've got a good ole Torterra on Diamond, but why do we need a tree? Flowers were clearly unavailable that day.

We've already got something carrying a plant. We don't need anymore.

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
  • which starter do u hate the most and why

It looks like a dipwad. Why is its head 90% of its body? What were they thinking?

It's gonna look like that if the head is drawn as the closest part. I never seen a problem with it.

Need I say more?

It's my least favourite in the line, but again, I don't see any problems.

I'm not saying it's not a decent Pokemon, don't get me wrong. I've got a good ole Torterra on Diamond, but why do we need a tree? Flowers were clearly unavailable that day.

If Torterra carried flowers on its back, I would hate it more than the Pokemon pictured below.

We've already got something carrying a plant. We don't need anymore.

Venusaur sucks though. Tree > stupid plant thing.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Grotle there just looks awkward. It makes me feel uncomfortable just looking at him. How does he move? I don't watch the anime, so I wouldn't know if Ash has one now and it moves just fine or not, but...it just looks painful. I would be begging my trainer to hurry and get me to evolve.

H-King

Elite Four Will Fan
    Years
  • I hate torchik the most because he is a chicken and chickens symbolize weaklings.

Zaerr

>(((°> Fishy!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2023
    I have to say that Chimchar and Piplup are the worst starters. Piplup mainly for it's cry and how it's portrayed in the anime. Chimchar and it's evolutions look retarded. Seriously, a monkey with a flaming head and butt? Though, Infernape is one of the best wallbreakers. Also, even though i despise Piplup I love Empoleon.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Turtwig mainly. it whole line is very awkward to me.

yivx

Johto ftw <33;
    Years
  • Mine would have to be Chimchar, simply because...it just didn't seem very Pokemon-like until 3rd stage :\

YanmegaLv55

Raising the dead, one by one.
    Years
  • I really dont get why Monferno is known as the Playful Pokemon....
    To the main topic, I really dont like chikorita.

red fraction

solitude is your only friend
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    I hate Chimchar.
    It looks like someone threw a match on a monkey and forgot to put the flames out.
    I dont like Squirtle either. It just looks really stupid.

Years
  • Sigh… Chimchar, oh Chimchar. It seems to borrow something from each of the other fire-type starters. From Charmander and its evolutions, it adapted the whole "flaming tail" thing for its appearance (though I will add that there are other non-starter Fire-types that have flaming tails). It evolution levels are the exact same as Cyndaquil's, and its types mirror those of Torchic's evolved forms.

However, I do like Monferno. I always seem to like the second stage of a fire-type starter, no matter how much I hate the first and third stages.

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
  • It would definatly hafta be all 3 forms of the frckn flaming monkeys. They just annoy me in ways that i cant stand.

Prinplup is also extremely lame, but empoleon aint bad and plipups cool so that makes up for that

Fagalicious_Kenzie

Won't be on for awhile. D:
    Years
  • I have never picked a grass type as my starter. I think they suck to begin with. But if you gradually get them through the game, it's alright.
    I don't think I hate any starter pokemon. o: I just always choose the fire or very rarely water type. Never grass.

Back