• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Starter Generation do you prefer?

Which Starter Pokemon Generation do you Prefer?

• Kanto's Starters

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Johto's Starters

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Hoenn's Starters

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Shinnoh's Starters

Votes: 6 18.2%

• Total voters

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
Years
  • Heonn gave birth to the ridiculous duel types, and anyone who says Sinnoh's the best are player haters. Hoenn started the Fire/Fighting starter. Water/Ground, FTW!

I don't care what you say about Blaziken, he wàs good.

You just turned the word "was" French...

Tutwiglup

I found slashes hat. oh.......
    Years
  • im my very estemed opinion it goes: kanto, sinnoh, johto and then hoenn. Im sorry if anyone disagrees but blaziken spoiled it totaly for me. Sceptile was pretty good though. how can anybody not think that thekanto starters are the best. Fully evolved they are some of the best pokemon in the games.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Johto had Croconaw, and Feraligtr, but that's it. I'd give the edge to Kanto, the original and still the best starters.

Years
  • JOHTO ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Okay, that had to be character bypass. 25 characters per post.
    as i said before,JOHTO ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why are you repeating yourself? We already know your opinion. ;p

I can't choose. Each region had starters I did like and starers I didn't like. I usually like two and dislike the third (Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil, Treeko, Torterra? God, I forgot its name already). ...I don't seem to like grass starters. ._.;

But my favorite starter ever is Torchic, so maybe Hoenn. XD;

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    The Starter Group that I prefer is the one in the Johto Region. Mainly because of Totodile, that energic beast. ^^'

Last edited:

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    jhoto were the coolest, but in terms of best, it'd have to ne kanto, CHARIZARD AND BLATIOISE JUST PWN

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
    Years
  • Going specifically on looks and the Pokemon its self, I'd say Johto was the best by far.

I think they're the most varied, while still retaining a semi, I dunno, "connected" appearance. (And the entire Cyndaquil line are some of my favorite Pokemon.)

Least favorite would have to be Kanto. Second favorite, Hoenn, and third Sinnoh.

Yeah, Cyndaquil was cute and easy! I always go for the easy starter, but going ultimate Cyndaquil was the best time I ever had.

I still like Hoenn and it's duel types. Sky Upper Cut, FTW!

MUSION

>:)
    Years
  • Hard to choose, I'm going to say Kanto because I like all 3 starters from that generation.

Johto's good too, I'm just not into Chikorita very much. Treeko and Mudkip are cool but I really dislike Torchic. As for Sinnoh starters, er... lets not go there.

! uvme !

uVme Gaming
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2007
    I really like kanto because they work well against chckens and others!

Back