• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Super Smash Bros. Character you don't like?

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    EDIT:
    I know they're not characters, but I hate people that say Lucario is a Mewtwo clone, ONE MOVE!!!!!. I also hate when people say King Dedede is a kirby clone for the same reason.
    wtf, whoever says that is so beyond stupid.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I only have Melee, so...

Pichu; he's unnecessary. We already have Pikachu who's a big arse just looking at him. Why do we need his prevo that's even worse? He's the most pointless one in the game and he's only good for teaming up with Pikachu to make the fudge nut combo.

Oh. Wait...that's really it. :D

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    I hate Pokemon Trainer, Jigglypuff and Peach.

Pokemon Trainer. Honestly, I fail to see why he's even in. He doesn't do ANYTHING. I say the should've just put Charizard in since out of the three, Charizard has the more powerful moves.

I hate Jigglypuff with a passion. She (I call Jigglypuff a female) has the STUPIDEST final smash in Super Smash Bros. All she does is puff up and push everyone off the screen. That can be nullified by King Dedede/Kirby's puff jump. Plus, when she sings, I just want to hit her so bad with King Dedede's hammer and say "Take your stupidity off the airwaves".

I also hate Peach for her Final Smash. Stupid. It puts people to sleep. REAL ORIGINAL (sarcasm). Plus, she always uses that stupid Toad as a block. That isn't going to help you, I'm sorry.

And those are the three I hate/can't stand.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    My Brawl doesn't work on my Wii anymore. ;_; But when it did work, I used to hate plaing against Pit, specifically my Brother. :\ He is just so spammy! Literally, my brother would make Custom Stages where he could trap me, and get my % extremely high, then KO me. >_>

For Melee, I would say I hate Pichu because he's so weak, but he's so cute. :3 I dont think I hate anyone from Melee. :)

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Pokemon Trainer. Honestly, I fail to see why he's even in. He doesn't do ANYTHING. I say the should've just put Charizard in since out of the three, Charizard has the more powerful moves.

Really? He does a lot for me. I use him and get fantastic results.

And why Charizard? If anyone, it should have been Ivysaur. He's faster and his attacks cause damage and knock-back.

Tonitonichopchop

Cottton candy lover
    Years
    Snake is a pain when playing with a human player because of all of his cheap stealth based attacks. For everyone else that I know it's jiggly puff since for some strange reason I always win as it (:

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
    My dislikes are the following:

Lucas: Seriously, what the crap? When you're in a fight with this kid, it's two minutes of nonstop upward smash attacks. Does anyone TRY to use his PK freeze attack? No, it's the same smash attack with the gay sound over and over again.

Ike: Another spammer, this time with the forward smash. I have never fought an Ike who utalized his neutral B or Quick Draw effectively. Sure, Great Ather is used now and again, but nine times out of ten, it's normally a forward smash spammer.

Olimar: Why is a 2 foot big nosed plant manipulating midget in this game? Sad thing is he resembles one of my best friends. Moving on...

Dedede: King of Dreamland? More like King of the over-rated. Ganon's more of a threat than this waddling waste of character space. His OMG hammer of doom + over 9000 is decent enough. If it ever hits.

Fox: Is it just me, or does he look like a pedophile in his victory shots? ._.

Game and Watch: Should've been scrapped after Melee.

Toon Link: My least favorite of all. I'm not a TLoz Fan in general, and the windwaker series looked godawful. The drawings were ugly IMO, and the fact that TL is supposed to be "better" than the regular Link sickens me.

But that's my list.

Wenrare

Bringer of Destruction
    Years
    I don't spam with Lucas, but Ike is blargy cheap.

So are Wolf spammers.

G&W should have been scrapped for being blargier cheap.

King D3 players spam freaking grabs like no other.

CHAIN GRAB.

Then there is Falco.

OMGWTHAX

Chain Grab, over the edge, SPIKED.
    Repeat until 1 player gets extremely pissed off.

Or.. Falco spam lazor.

Uncool. Really.

Toon Link is pretty blargy cheap also.

Saddens me to see all these noobs running on WiFi now, I just punch 'em with Jiggly.

Or kick their butts with My Fox, because I spam taunts. "COMON!"

Or Ness and Lucas. :D

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Personally, I like Ike, Pit, Link, Snake, and Marth. I play really well as all four of them. Although I do admit Brawl downgraded Marth. I never cared too much whether a person was a spammer or not. It doesn't bother me.

I can't stand playing as Samus or Zero Suit Samus. Samus was downgraded in Brawl IMO and Zero Suit speaks for itself. Some people are very talented using them, but I'm not. I also suck as Zelda.

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    My dislikes are the following:

Lucas: Seriously, what the crap? When you're in a fight with this kid, it's two minutes of nonstop upward smash attacks. Does anyone TRY to use his PK freeze attack? No, it's the same smash attack with the gay sound over and over again.

Ike: Another spammer, this time with the forward smash. I have never fought an Ike who utalized his neutral B or Quick Draw effectively. Sure, Great Ather is used now and again, but nine times out of ten, it's normally a forward smash spammer.

Olimar: Why is a 2 foot big nosed plant manipulating midget in this game? Sad thing is he resembles one of my best friends. Moving on...

Dedede: King of Dreamland? More like King of the over-rated. Ganon's more of a threat than this waddling waste of character space. His OMG hammer of doom + over 9000 is decent enough. If it ever hits.

Fox: Is it just me, or does he look like a pedophile in his victory shots? ._.

Game and Watch: Should've been scrapped after Melee.

Toon Link: My least favorite of all. I'm not a TLoz Fan in general, and the windwaker series looked godawful. The drawings were ugly IMO, and the fact that TL is supposed to be "better" than the regular Link sickens me.

But that's my list.

I bet I could beat you with all of these characters without spamming...

But that's just me.

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    Lawl, everyone hates the cool people.

Anyways~ I never liked any of the Pokemon characters because I suck with them and they have always sucked in every single Smash Bros. I don't like Samus or Zelda at all, but I've just never really liked those two. I'm a bit surprised that everyone hates Marth, Link, Ike, Pit, Snake, and Sonic just because I thought everyone wanted them to be in Brawl; but now everyone is disappointed and wish that they weren't even in the game.

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
    I don't spam with Lucas, but Ike is blargy cheap.

So are Wolf spammers.

G&W should have been scrapped for being blargier cheap.

King D3 players spam freaking grabs like no other.

CHAIN GRAB.

Then there is Falco.

OMGWTHAX

Chain Grab, over the edge, SPIKED.
    Repeat until 1 player gets extremely pissed off.

Or.. Falco spam lazor.

Uncool. Really.

Toon Link is pretty blargy cheap also.

Saddens me to see all these noobs running on WiFi now, I just punch 'em with Jiggly.

Or kick their butts with My Fox, because I spam taunts. "COMON!"

Or Ness and Lucas. :D

^ Love this post so much....lol

Hey, leave my blu bird alone. He's actually a pretty balanced character!! And that laser is just to piss off people, not do a lot of damage. ;P

Hmm....I was playing against one of my neighbors and he kicked my @$$ the first game (out of three) with Yoshi, I decided I dislike that retarded looking green dinosaur.

:)

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Ike.. he annoys me so much because he's so incredibly overused. I don't like Gandorf either.

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
    I don't get along very well with Snake at all. Also Wario annoys the hell out of me >=(

I can't really complain about many of the others.

Back