• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Super Smash Bros. Character you don't like?

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I can't get used to Sonic. Bleh! He's too fast. And my friend spams that homing B move. That gets annoying.

Other than Sonic and Yoshi, everyone's awesome. Jiggly ftw!

Druid

she's not anyone...
    Years
    Ness or Lucas.

I don't mind fighting them, in fact, they are okay characters. But when I play as them, I always forget that their recovery move is manual. I've died several times just by falling down uselessly.

Another problem I have is with falco/fox/wolf. Even though Falco is my favourite character, I hate when I do their side-b and go off the edge, only to be unable to recover from it. I guess this and the above problem could both be fixed by a bit more practice, so hopefully I'll be able to get over it soon.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
    Ike is overpowered and stupid I cant believe I actually USED to use him... -.- I also hate jigglypuff because its moves suck.

Years
    Roy was/is better than Marth; he should have been in Brawl instead. Also, Mr. Game and Watch sucks. It should be dropped altogether.

Other than that, though, I don't have too many problems with the character lineups in SSB... though I really do hope to see Mewtwo and Pichu make a return sometime in the future. I was sad to see them both left out of Brawl, even though neither was all that great.

Wenrare

Bringer of Destruction
    Years
    Roy was/is better than Marth; he should have been in Brawl instead. Also, Mr. Game and Watch sucks. It should be dropped altogether.

Other than that, though, I don't have too many problems with the character lineups in SSB... though I really do hope to see Mewtwo and Pichu make a return sometime in the future. I was sad to see them both left out of Brawl, even though neither was all that great.

No, Roy was much better then Marth, which made him cheap as hell, he had same EVERYTHING. Except it did Fire Element damage, which was blargy cheap in Melee because it did hella more damage.

Agreed that G&W should have been scrapped, EarthBound/Mother 3 style.

Lucas tries PK Love Omega!

G&W took 1340 damage!
    G&W took mortal damage!
    G&W was totally scrapped!

YOU WIN!

XDDDD

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I must say, I don't think G&W is very liked. The fact that they kept him just shows that they don't listen to fans the way they should.

btw, WHY NO MEGAMAN!!!!

Late

Pokémon Artist
    Years
    I personally like all of them. I have played SSB and SSBB. But here's those that I don't like so much:

1. Olimar - I don't understand this guy at all, he's not powerful and when you are flying to death you can try your up-special-move but... WHERE'S MY PIKMINS! Oh two of them died when the attack touched me and other ones falled down... DEAD!

2. Samus+Zero Suit Samus - These two aren't so powerful either, Samus was much better in SSB. I don't like she's attacks so much. (But he's Final Smash is good.) Then Zero Suit, ARGH!, I haven't played with she so much but I don't really want to. She's much worse than original Samus and her Final Smash... Use it and no one is dead...

3. Jigglypuff - But only in SSB. It's much better in SSBB. I just can't understand it's Sing and Rest attacks. First time I played SSB when I tried to go back to arena I used up-special and used Sing, oh, I died... Same thing was in Brawl. My big brother still does same thing. In SSBB Jigglypuff has good Final Smash and Rollout is funny.

I still like all of the characters but these are the stupidest. I still use them as much as others, because I use random always. But if I have to choose I like more choosing Sonic, Kirby, Lucario or Ike. I am good with all of SSB(B) characters and I don't understand how you just can say some characters so bad that they can't win. Every characters are good in battle if you just can play with them.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    I never was a fan of Wolf and Falco... I mean, you can't beat Fox McLoud!
    So yeah, I also don't really like them is because they are just clones of Fox... nearly same moveset, and same Final Smash. Quite Boring if you ask me...

Years
    I must say, I don't think G&W is very liked. The fact that they kept him just shows that they don't listen to fans the way they should.
    I really think the inclusion of G&W has more to do with a tribute aspect to Gunpei Yokoi, rather than just not caring what the fans want.

Still, it needs to be dropped. I'd say that even Pichu is probably a better overall character than G&W, even despite the fact that Pichu damages itself with almost every attack.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    I don't like Roy. He's an inferior clone of Marth. I also don't like Jigglypuff and Peach, they were added as joke characters to the series.

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years
    Ganon - Slow, and it a pain to kill when your fighting against a computer. D:
    Ike - ... I liked Roy better. >_> Marth > Both of the though.
    Sonic - See. I like fast. However, he's too fast, plus the fact that his moves can't really KO people. At all. Fail.

I like the others though. XD; I actually tend to like the ones that most people don't like. Like Olimar. Yes. Olimar.

Back