• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which was the best (or what are you looking forward to?)

What year's were the best for you?

• Pre-school, it was so easy!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elementry =D

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Jr.High was awesome!

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • High School was a great time for me^^

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • College, I love it the best!

• I really haven't had that much fun to choose an option!

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • High school's been the most fun I've had in school so far since I have a great group of friends and a really good school. Except for the math teachers...ugh.

But I'm also really looking forward to university. I haven't chosen one yet, but I'm starting to seriously look into them now and I have my sights set on one out of town. o_O It'd probably be pretty fun to live in residence, and even if not, it'll be great to have a major and such since, well, basically all my courses will be courses I really want to take, and not just mandatory. =D So I'm looking forward to that, definitely~

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Looking forward to college indefinitely, so bored of high school and this town, same old thing day and day out, nothing ever really changes, but I definitely expect that when I go to college in two years it'll be loads of fun with lots of things to do all the time x3

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    High school has been the most eventful for me. I've learned many things, academic or otherwise. However, I'm really looking forward to college; the aspect of finally being on my own is exciting.

Yoko-Chan

Weirdo <.<
    Years
  • Non of them, I hated school.
    but I had some nice moments though, but most of them are bad.

Years
  • So far, I'm going to say high school. :3 I've had some pretty cool classes, with some cool teachers. It hasn't been too hard either, which is always good.

I don't know if I'm looking forward to college yet or not. XD;; I'm not sure how hard it is, if I'll be able to afford it, where I'm going... *babbles on and on*

Back