• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which would you rather have?

Which?

• HeartGold and SoulSilver (English) TODAY

Votes: 41 49.4%
  • $125

Votes: 42 50.6%

• Total voters

Slo

Rival Slo appeared!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Would you rather have...
    HeartGold and SoulSilver (English) TODAY
    or
    $125

I would have HG/SS because I'm sick and tired of having to ignore the walkthroughs. I want to enjoy the game the way I enjoyed it originally, cluelessly and blissfully.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    Well I already know the storyline of GSC, so there's only going to be minor changes between them. So I say the 125 dollars.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    I'll take the money, since I already have a Japanese Copy of SoulSilver, Thank you.
    [Also, if you could calculate what $125 is in Great British Pounds, I'd be much obliged.]

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    HGSS English NOW !
    OMG , having them now would be too cool ! I'd play like a crazy nerd , day and night all the time....

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    I would want the games. I have over 1000 dollars in my bank so, 125$ isnt the big of a deal to me.

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    $125. I can wait for SS :) I've waited this long, haven't I?

Years
    $125

Then I could have double as much money I had before XD
    Also...I have waited this long already, why not wait some more. With this money, i could buy both, plus something else (even though I will only be buyign Heartgold when I releases in English)! :]

Back