• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Which would you rather have?

Which?

• HeartGold and SoulSilver (English) TODAY

Votes: 41 49.4%
  • $125

Votes: 42 50.6%

• Total voters

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    $125 for me, I have other plans for that kind of money anyway, and I don't mind the wait.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    $125, because I don't feel the need of playing them RIGHT NOW. I can wait. Besides, I've played one in the Japanese already.

Years
    I've already played the game already so I'll just take the $125 and save it for something more important than video games.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Screw getting HG/SS (I'm sorry Pokemon fans). With that much money, I could get a new jean, two new shoes, a sketchbook, Fall Out Boy's greatest hits album, and an ice-cream from Cold Stones with some extra cash to boot~

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
    I'd say HeartGold English because I love the new release and I can't wait to play it and fully understand the new plot. Money isn't anything to me, especially dollars. (Considering I am British and too lazy to get it converted)

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Between the two, the $125 would be my choice. I can hold off until HeartGold and SoulSilver are released here in the US, but the money can help save up for them plus with the holidays coming up, I'll be able to purchase some gifts for friends and family.

Besides, why pass up free money? :)

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    This question is ridiculous, unfair and made me tear up a wee bit ಠ_ಠ...

Uhh.
    Uh.
    Uhhhhhh.

I went with having the game today.
    How pathetic am I, geez orz.... hush you, I'm employed ಠ_ಠ

craZ pokefan

BEST POKEMON FAN EVER!
    Years
    definitely soulsilver

Which would you rather have?

Click here warm me up so i'll hatch!
    Get your own at Dinomon!

Which would you rather have?

Click here to feed me a peanut treat !
    Get your own at Pokeplushies!

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I would take the games because I live in the UK so $125 would be useless to me, and exchanging it to £ would only leave you with about £50-£60 of the £75 that it should be.

MewShaymin

Pokemon Princess
    Years
    Give Me the Money!

I want the money! It's just a smarter choice. Besides I've already paid for my Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver games with my parent's money. Even though it's a very hard wait I think I can manage till spring and I'd save up the money to buy stuff at an anime convention or something and also with the new pokemon games coming out there's going to be new merchandise to be bought!

Back