• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

While you're on the computer...

How many of the following things do you do regularly while you're on the computer?

• Eat/Drink

Votes: 52 68.4%
  • Listen to music

Votes: 58 76.3%
  • Talk on the phone

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Watch television

Votes: 45 59.2%
  • Play video games

Votes: 35 46.1%
  • Other

Votes: 32 42.1%
  • None of the above

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
Years
  • I always have music going, and generally, I like to snack, that's about it, I don't like TV unless it's Adult Swim or Pokemon. I can't talk and type at the same time, so no phone, plus I hate talking to people on the phone.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 4, 2023
    Hmmm... I eat/drink, listen to jazz, watch the television, play video games, and occasionally read a magazine. ^^

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • I love eating at my compy 8D But my mom yells at me x3

And I always listen to music >:3 Sometimes I talk on the phone =3

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I'm always listening to music - nothing else! Oh wait, I do watch TV on it sometimes like I'm watching the World Cup now! ^_____^ Portugal V Netherlands

Years
  • What I do on the computer...

This is NOT on the poll: typing, using Ms paint, talking to friends, solitaire, or having a gym battle(B/c I'm a GymLeader). ;)

This IS on the poll: eating (a snack or having water) I used to listen to music (radio) on the computer before my brother broke the speakers...I watch sometimes watch tv if it is a new episode of a tv show or a movie.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I either: Eat, drink, play video games, watch TV, listen to music, IM friends, or *rarely* talk on the phone.

And sometimes I eat, drink, play video games (or watch TV), listen to music, IM friends, AND talk on the phone all at once. 0_o!!

Yeah, I'm a multi-tasker. ;)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I usually listen to music, watch tv, and eat/drink while on the computer. But lately I just been listening to music and eat/drink. I don't watch tv that much anymore. Because I watch anime on my computer. And plus I just watch a few shows on tv, and they come on different days.

Years
  • I eat tic tac's all the time when I'm on my computer. I sometimes watch DVDs on my computer, so I can watch what I'm doing on the computer, and the DVD at the same time. I drink sometimes. I sometimes listen to music. I play Roms on my computer, so I guess that counts as Video games. I watch TV if anything good is on. I dont usually talk on the phone, because I'm on the internet 95% of the time I'm on my computer.

That's about it.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • There's one thing you forgot to put in the options
    drawing!
    I draw, I pixel, I sketch, I even paint sometimes! I also type different kinds of stories from informational and debate documents to cute lil fanfics about my favorite Pokemon characters
    I also listen to music but it's mostly videogame music or Pokemon music. I do have the Cardcaptor Sakura and Azumanga opening in my playlist though
    I basically surf the net. When I get inspiration, I do artistic things
    I also study Japanese. Going to Pokesho helps my Japanese skills too

Years
  • I do most of them but for Video Games, too. I'm not really into games like Runescape or stuff. Probably because I suck at those sort of games and my brother constantly litsening to The Legend of Zelda music blasting loud. That probably scared me away, I tried the game too. To me there are people at a higher and stronger level then I, and they speak all chat speak and n00b like.

My whole life is on the computer =O

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • I write, play piano, draw random stuff, eat, do homework and basically act like a total slob. ;_;

not that I am c;

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I usually listen to music. I can't say I eat, I hate eating when I'm on the computer or am playing video games, its one of my pet peeves to have a greasy keyboard or mouse or controller etc...

Years
  • Listening to music is my usually thing to do while I'm on the computer. Sometimes I eat my meals while I'm talking to people online. But only if my mom doesn't catch me sneaking food in my room. o.o; If I'm really bored I'll watch TV, play video games, or draw. =]
    I try not to talk on the phone while I'm on the computer because it's hard to focus on the convo while you're talking to someone. I might slip and read my convo out-loud! XD

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • Well I do all of the things listed, I'm actually watching TV, playing my DS and drinking some soda right now.

Most of the time it's just eating/drinking and listening to music.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • I listen to music, eat and drink, watch TV (or videos on the Net), play video games (on the PS2...) and chat via MSN. Yes I can multitask.

Back