• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

While you're on the computer...

How many of the following things do you do regularly while you're on the computer?

• Eat/Drink

Votes: 52 68.4%
  • Listen to music

Votes: 58 76.3%
  • Talk on the phone

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Watch television

Votes: 45 59.2%
  • Play video games

Votes: 35 46.1%
  • Other

Votes: 32 42.1%
  • None of the above

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

gokuwrc

I pretty much do all of those things on my computer, especially play music which I'm listening to right now.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Sep 9, 2016
    Wow. How can some of you guys do all that stuff while on the comp?

All I do is: Listen to music and IM friends. o0;

Garouga! Bare Your Fangs!

Throw your fangs up!
    Years
  • I always have a YouTube AMV going. Right now, it's one with the song 'I Stand Alone' by Godsmack.

I've pretty much done all of these. I play God of War occasionally when I'm waiting for something to load, and sometimes I watch a DVD. Plus I'll talk on my cell phone sometimes.
    It's called MULTITASKING.

Flonne~

...changed again xD
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 8, 2006
    Mostly I'm just surfing on the net , drinking , listening to music , search for a new song (and seek it up) , answering mails...

Like the most of you do...

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • I'll usually take a drink or snack to the comp while I'm on it. Sometimes I'll even take dinner to it. XD (Parents don't like that though ;p)

I sometimes listen to music(rarely), and the TV in here is like ALWAYS on, I sometimes watch it. I usually don't play video games on the comp.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I normally Eat/Drink and Listen to music (which I'm doing right now! Shinedown = <3 )

I would watch TV probably, but the computers in my mom's room, so she's normally the one watching something. Granted some of her shows are interesting... x3

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • I like to Eat/drink, play games(RTS) and listen to music(I only listen to one song, The song of jigglypuff)

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I always listen to music while I'm on computer no matter what time of day it is, it seems just too quiet without music on >O

Something I might eat and drink at the computer too.

Back