• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen White forest...No passers near by...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    hey guys, I noticed that there is a time frame in order to complete the game in before White forest starts losing some of its inhabitants. My issue is two fold. One I do have other responsibilities such as a family, job etc...besides just pokemon. :) So that cuts down on the time I am able to play. Secondly, there is no one near me who I can use as a passer-by in order to fill up white forest. I suppose I am just a little worried I am going to be missing out on some of the better stuff.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well, that's disappointing. :(

But! On the plus side, I don't think you're missing out on much. Sure you miss out on a few White-exclusive Pokemon (but you can always get the Pokemon through the PokeTransfer method anyway - if you're not aware of it you can read about it in our stickied FAQ). Along with that, there's also the Dream World to get a whole lot of other Pokemon (which is more expansive than White Forest anyway in terms of Pokemon you can get over a time period as well as more in terms of items).

But yeah, no need to be worried you're missing out on good stuff, because a few version exclusives don't matter in the long run while you've got a lot more post-game things to spend your time doing when you have time to play, after all.

Since this isn't really a help thread, nor a discussion, I'm going to lock this, but if you'd like, you can discuss what you like about White Forest's visual aspect anyway in the discussion thread for it, and you're also free to comment upon how the fact that it needs local wifi only is annoying, as well as a time period in which you need to complete your game.

Hopefully you can find some other ways to obtain the Pokemon you want :)
    White forest...No passers near by...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back