• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who are you spending the holidays with this year?

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    My family!

And relatives!

And the extended family!

Going to Beijing in two weeks. :)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    My family!

And relatives!

And the extended family!

Going to Beijing in two weeks. :)

Ooh is that far from you? :) Sounds good!

I'll be spending Christmas Eve+Day with my boyf's family and then seeing my own Christmas Evening until my sisters birthday later that week :). Intense family time does get hella tiring though when I'm used to only seeing them for a day or so normally.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I'll be with family Eve and Day. :) Got a lot in town now, so should be a nice big gathering unlike what we usually have, so I'm excited!

Years
  • I'll be at home with my family like I always am. My aunt may possibly visit, too. I should probably also see my father sometime around Christmas, or at least give him a call.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I'll be spending it with just my family at home!

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • seeing my mother's side on Christmas Eve and my father's side on Christmas Day! we rotate every year who we see when. this is probably my favorite setup.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    First year with my boyfriend and his family. Gonna miss Nan and Pop but it'll be OK.

Sirfetch’d

I'll be spending one weekend at the beach with some of my family and then on Christmas day I will be at home with my immediate family like always. The weekend after Christmas I will probably be traveling up to Auburn to spend time with my relatives up there. Going to be a busy few weeks for me!

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    basically stuck in georgia with my brother and my parents. my dad just had surgery so we won't be able to make the trek up to louisiana and my dad's family isn't too keen on christmas so they flee to florida.

Bay

Years
  • Pretty much with my intimidate family. Usually around Christmas we would cook a big meal similar to Thanksgiving, not sure what we'll have this year haha.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • All the way up until Christmas I'll be spending it with my dear, appreciated patients/customers...

Ahem... I'll be spending Christmas Eve with my boyfriend's family and Christmas Day with my own family. Perhaps I'm becoming a cynical, old coot, but I'm really glad his family decided to have their Christmas on Christmas Eve for once. I can't wait to wake up in my own bed on Christmas morning. Just the two of us. :]

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Just family on Christmas Eve and extended family on Christmas day. First time we're staying home for christmas in 2 years, so we're making the most of it.

Years
  • Well, we'll be having people over for Christmas Eve, but my brother actually gets in on Christmas Day. Then the next day we're headed to our grandparents' house to see more family.

Years
  • Just my mother and step father, and my brother comes to visit. That's how it is every year. I don't mind it much, I like spending it with family.

Back