• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who are you?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    This is about PC names: even though everyone changes around now, which name on PC do you consider you? Is it the name you joined with? The prettiest one you've had? The one you got supportership on? Or a name that you've never even actually had on PC?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I'm Went. Side-effects of having a nick everywhere else (and having it here for 7 years XD).

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Lugia's Shadow, aka my first username here, represents my first ever username when I stepped onto the battle server. That server was where it all started, so yeah. Shadow Lugia was my PS username, all I did was switch the words around, and ta da!

Nonon is a representation of not only one of my favourite anime characters, but also of simplicity. "Non, non". If I recall, that's just saying "no" twice in French. Simple sounding, easy to spell. I'm someone who really likes simplicity, so Nonon was a perfect choice. It was easy to spell, say and see, and was simple in nature.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I'll always be Shining Raichu, no matter what I change my name to. It's what most people still know me as, though I'm not gonna go back to it any time soon. I will eventually, but I'm having a lot of fun changing around for now.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    Salty sea bucket crew was the name I joined as, which is the name of the crew of an old novel of mine that I never finished.
    The one I have right now is so much better than that as it is the name of the main character of my latest novel.

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    I've only ever had PJBottomz (which I'm hopefully changing to Awkward. soon) so I guess that kind of defines me.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Although I have to admit I'm getting a bit tired of Flushed, I don't think I'd change it anytime soon, because I feel like that'd be too big of a change (even though it's just a forum name change lol). I'm not used to anyone addressing me otherwise, so I can't really see me with another name.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I've always identified with AlexTheRose, but I use Alex wherever possible. I've had AlexTheRose since 2008, though, which is 6 years compared to the months I've been using its shorter cousin. :P

Years
    I identify most with Sheep as it's the username I use everywhere. Couldn't nab it on PC at first since someone had taken it when I created this account but luckily it's mine now. :D Never going to change away either, hah.

Years
    I'm Zach, and I'll forever be known by that. It's a name I've always tried to go by on many forums if it's an available name.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I go by maccrash everywhere but I still much rather people call me Matt.

My thoughts went: "but with that username you'll be known by mac if you want to be known by Matt you should call yourself mattrash!

well...I guess I wouldn't call myself that either..."

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm Sydian, or just Syd. It doesn't matter if I'm Jak, Everlark, or Alli, I'm first and foremost Syd. :) Which makes it easier to change my username because really, no matter what I use, people will call me Syd, and that's all I want.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    My first username was southpark32. I've used it ever since I started making accounts on sites/games/etc. However, Poki was my second nickname on the net, which was given to me by one of my first good friends on the net. It's kinda special.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    I'm twocows because that's what I am everywhere, and it's what I have been for over ten years.

In hindsight, I wish I would have picked a name that wasn't so easy for people to make dumb jokes about. Name jokes really are the lowest form of humor. But I picked it over ten years ago, and that's what everyone knows me as.

Years
    Wherever possible, I identify by Raine. Of course, I only got this changed about a week ago, and until that point I was known as Vanille Sky. It was a nice username to use until the 4 months wait was up, but that's not necessarily the identity that I would like people to know me by \: Raine has been my online alias for a while now, and it's actually the only name that I've managed to stick with for a long period of time; I have a habit of continuously changing my main username whenever I register to a website.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Unfortunately, Patchisou Yutohru is the name that I consider me here. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because I've been here for so long under that name, I don't know.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I'm Anna. That's all. I've been Anna long before I used that or EternallyAnna as a username. It trips me out when I get referred to as Aquacorde tbh just because I don't realize that's a name people associate with me. I honestly don't even associate it with me as a person; it's just pretty and I like the way it looks. I'm Anna underneath whatever names or themes or typing style I put on. Most people know it or learn it pretty quickly tbh though there's always that slightly awkward "do i know her well enough to use her real name???" YES YOU DO I mean like. My name is out there, it's how I introduce myself every time, YES. Please use my name!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm Sydian, or just Syd. It doesn't matter if I'm Jak, Everlark, or Alli, I'm first and foremost Syd. :) Which makes it easier to change my username because really, no matter what I use, people will call me Syd, and that's all I want.

You will always be SilverSmeargleSplatter to me, ba. <3

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I'll always be Morkula, I guess. I've changed to two different names since I had this one (Sync and Fallen Nocturne) but people have always nagged me to change back to Morkula. I had thoughts of sticking with Fallen Nocturne when name changes went away but I figured that I'd established more of an identity around here with Morkula and it was just "me" at that point.

Back