• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who are you?

Years
    When I was a total newbie to the forums, people referred to me as 'Pepper' but I'm not really too attached to this name and plan on changing it at some point. I'm more commonly known as Troy, my name in real life, which is great. However, I do envy people with names that they like enough to have kept for long periods of time. Don't know if I'll ever find one I like enough to do that D:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Klippy is the most recognizable name I've had here on PC. I believe I joined as Pokemon_Hossier to do sprite comics, but I became Klippy after several name changes (it's my real life nickname). Besides this one, my personal favorite was always Popwar Bunny while I was a mod. It was just a cool name I had and I always wanted to go back to it, but I think Klippy is much better. :)

Back