• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who are Your fav. HG/SS Characters?

Who is the coolest Main?

• Crystal

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Gold

Votes: 29 64.4%

• Total voters

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Mine is Silver 'cuz he's cool.
    And Gold!He's cool too.
    And Red and Green..They're alright..

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
  • Hmm, there's a lot that I would like to mention, actually, but I'll post my top 5.

1. Morty = Awesome and just.. mysterious. 'Nuff said.
    2. Eusine = He goes gaga for Suicune, even following it to Kanto.
    3. Kotone = Cute hat!
    4. Silver = Best. Rival. Ever.
    5. Janine = More awesome than Koga o:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • There are quite a few favorable characters that I like in the game now. To be exact, I find Kotone a personal favorite now because she's new and isn't all that half bad as some people might make her seem. Though, I also like Gold, he's been a favorite character ever since the originals, and now with his redesign I feel like the likeness to him just grew more than before.

If I had to choose other than the main characters though, I would have to say I really like the new character from the Rocket Executives, Apollo. He seems to define what Team Rocket stands for, simple gang activities with a tough look. Plus...he has a Houndoom. XD

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
  • Mine is Red^^best and the coolest ever.and hero character is Silver(i dont know why everybody likes him but he is lame)and green is also cool( man i wonder how much power they will have if red and green would pair up XD )

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Lol.Most of the characters are cool...but they shoudlve included Neo Team Rocket in the game..

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Gold he's been my fav since Pkmn Crystal and even though I kinda miss his old clothes i think he's new clothes are cool. I also love Silver and red

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Hmm.....

• Silver - Best Rival Ever
    • Green - About time he was recognized with his real name lol.
    • Morty - Best Gym Leader in the Region, if you ask me.
    • Rocket Executive Lambda - I love his design, and he is just soo kick butt.
    That's all I can think of right now...

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • I'd have to say.. Silver .
    I like hi evil nature . The only evil rival in the enire Pokemon Videos Franchise , so I gotta love him !!

Back