• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Who Caught A Chansey?????

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2010
    AttackRage555 said:
    I got a SHINY Chansey.^^^
    And I got a secend SHINY Chansey.Really,I did!
    wow what lucky break to catch 2 Shiny Chanseys. Anyways i almost caught one but unfortunately it ran away. Also i ran into a shiny Doduo in Cycling Road just a few seconds ago but i accidently killed it lol.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Im really lucky,i have seen so many Chanseys, i finally gave up and caught one.

#1_lugia_fan

Lugia Guardian
    Years
  • I have plans for my chanceys. When i catch one, Im gonna breed it with my togetic, so when it hatches, it will know metronome, then Cranium just gave me another idea. Them im gonna breed that chancey with a chimeacho so it knows heal bell too. Thanks cranium

Pichachu

Beast of the Sea
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2004
    I've caught a few now. ^__^ Ball, bait, ball, bait, ball; -click-!

I'm breeding my chanseys now so they can get to learn some special moves.

Prylace

Mamoru's Stunt Double
    Years
  • I caught one Chansey so far and it had a Lucky Egg attached to it... so I probably won't be looking for any more.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jan 21, 2009
    I caught one Chansey earlier today after trying for like 2 days. :tired: I used 3 baits and then caught it with 1 ball. Weird since I thought using bait made it harder to catch.

Pichachu

Beast of the Sea
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2004
    Prylace said:
    I caught one Chansey so far and it had a Lucky Egg attached to it... so I probably won't be looking for any more.

Wow. I haven't been nearly as lucky. ZERO lucky eggs.

rampage333

dragon tamer
    Years
  • i saw one chansey but it ran away before i caught it i throw balls at it 13 times...
    but i was lucky i caught a dratini just one turn i throw a ball and been caught!!!!!
    now it has become dragonite lv 95

Years
  • I caught a Chansey, really tough for me as it was always runnin' away, took me a Bait and a Safari Ball pressing B all the time instead of A. But it worked. And Lucky Egg? Bah, I probably don't need it. I got Lucky Punch instead. <gonna work on finding a shiny Chansey>
    ~Tetris
    PS: Hope the Advice Helps!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    *eye twitches*

PRESSING BUTTONS DO NOT, NOT, NOT, I REPEAT NOT, HELP YOU CATCH ANYTHING PERIOD. *hates Nintendo now for starting a rumor*

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • #1_lugia_fan said:
    I have plans for my chanceys. When i catch one, Im gonna breed it with my togetic, so when it hatches, it will know metronome, then Cranium just gave me another idea. Them im gonna breed that chancey with a chimeacho so it knows heal bell too. Thanks cranium

you're welcome thats what im here for ^^

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
  • Actually, you can't breed Chansey with a Chimecho, it's in the wrong egg group. The only thing that will breed directly Heal Bell is Skitty. If you want Metronome as well, that's gonna be tricky. Make a post in Breeders Corner, while I do some research on breeding chains for you

Back