• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you think Ash's father is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Shineyelectrode said:
    I haven't seen that "pokemon live" episode, could someone explain in greater detail just what happens in it?

(I'm saving my personal opinions about it until I get some more info about that episode.)
    Oh, "Pokemon Live!" isn't an episode; it was a musical made up by the Americans and it was performed at Radio City Music Hall in New York City when it first premiered. I think it is touring in the UK--or, it was about a year ago. It just basically implies that Giovanni is Ash's father; because, in one of the musical numbers called "I've Got A Secret", it has Misty, Ash, and Mrs. Ketchum singing (they all have their own soliloquy to sing--which means that as they're singing their part, none of the other characters on stage can "hear" them) about what they're keeping bottled up. Misty sings about how she can't tell Ash that she loves him, Ash says that even though Pikachu is gone (temporarily to Team Rocket) he's still going to keep searching, and Mrs. Ketchum sings...

I can never tell him what happened long ago
    The truth about my past is something he should never know

... (Misty sings a few lines)
    His whole life lies ahead -- so much training to be done
    And as his mother, I'll protect the future for my son

... (Misty sings a few lines)​

I burned this song onto my CD a long time ago so it came in handy right now, lol.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Pokemon live...I remember seeing commercials for that years ago. I sort of felt sorry for all the people who acted in that because they didn't really look like they wanted to be there from what I saw in the commercials...I thought it would be something childish like Blues Clues Live o_O

And about Delia being called Mrs. Ketchum, I think that, married or not, the kids call her that out of respect. I refer to all my Ms. teachers as Mrs. anyway because it sounds more respectful, I know a lot of other people do that too. I doubt she's divorced, I also doubt she was ever even married. They just hide the fact that she had a child with Giovanni for the smaller children who would watch this then have questions that their parents would be uncomfortable answering.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I know for a fact that Ash's dad is indeed the world famous Prof. Oak. Sorry Palletshippers. Ash is Gary's uncle. Gary's dad is Giovanni.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    In one of the banned episodes of Pkmn, Sam & Delia were doing something that you don't want to know about.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    TheSmartOne said:
    In one of the banned episodes of Pkmn, Sam & Delia were doing something that you don't want to know about.
    And where did you get this information, pray tell? Lol. ^_^; Don't tell me you got it at that Pokemopolis website...heh. That's all a bunch of perverted fun and games they like to pick out of episodes and movies. They're full-throttle Eldershippers over there. And yes, they do even make up plots and scenarios there, too. I was tricked into thinking one time that those banned episodes were real...but, it was all a heaping helping of malarkey. Plus, I highly doubt this type of material would be in any episode of Pokemon to begin with. I know all the episodes that were banned, and there isn't one that has that subject matter. The only banned episode that Professor Oak and Delia were in together was the "Holiday in Acopulco"/"Beauty and the Beach". They uh, certainly didn't do a thing as far as we know! Although, there was that one hint where Ash asked his mother why she was there with Professor Oak and the Professor said he'd explain that later...or it may have been Delia that said that. Eh. But, anyway, Pokemon's a family show so they wouldn't subject kids to that kind of stuff. *shrugs* The world may never know...heh...

MY 1,000th POST...YEEEEEEEEEEAH!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    And where did you get this information, pray tell? Lol. ^_^; Don't tell me you got it at that Pokemopolis website...heh. That's all a bunch of perverted fun and games they like to pick out of episodes and movies. They're full-throttle Eldershippers over there. And yes, they do even make up plots and scenarios there, too. I was tricked into thinking one time that those banned episodes were real...but, it was all a heaping helping of malarkey. Plus, I highly doubt this type of material would be in any episode of Pokemon to begin with. I know all the episodes that were banned, and there isn't one that has that subject matter. The only banned episode that Professor Oak and Delia were in together was the "Holiday in Acopulco"/"Beauty and the Beach". They uh, certainly didn't do a thing as far as we know! Although, there was that one hint where Ash asked his mother why she was there with Professor Oak and the Professor said he'd explain that later...or it may have been Delia that said that. Eh. But, anyway, Pokemon's a family show so they wouldn't subject kids to that kind of stuff. *shrugs* The world may never know...heh...

MY 1,000th POST...YEEEEEEEEEEAH!

WOW! I have more posts than a mod! 0_0

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    So? 100marios, PM10000, and many more members has more post then most mods ShinyElectrode XD and yeah i dont ever remember something sick and perverted like that happening in the banned episode oO;;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I believe it was possibly dubbed into something else for the American version...but likely anyone who thinks that What Oak said was sick was likely taking it out of context...I heard the quote once (but I don't remember it now) and someone would have to be one of those people who turns everything into innuendo to put it in that sort of context...

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    All I know about banned episodes involving Delilah was the one where she enters in a beauty contest, the one where james had teh inflatable boobs. I seriously doubt that Mrs. Ketchum is like that. First of all, the name is ketchum, not oak. So unless they had an affair, ash is NOT Gary's uncle. And I doubt that Giovanni is Prof. Oak's son. That's just crazy. At any rate, that is too disgusting and too freaked out from the normal pokemon story line, even in teh comic books. (From what I've read.)

nayana_1120

... ._.;
    Years
    I bet he's...
    *drum roll*
    some random guy! XD

Seriously, we can speculate, but there's no hardcore evidence that points to one person being Ash's father.
    We can guess though. ^^;;
    And for me, I'll stick with the random guy thing. ^^;;

I'm suprised no one brought up those unofficial books from Japan yet...
    guess they're not that known... O_O;;

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    Unless I see undeniable truth of it, then I jsut can't believe it. That Random guy thing sounds more likely. Some dude we never met and probably never will.

Splat

Deleted
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2005
    Dude.

I think it would be hilarious if Ash were Oak's son. XD

I honestly think it's a random guy. Not OMFG BEST POKEMON MASTER EVER, because he would be too famous. I think he's a semi-decent trainer being a drunken bum somewhere. ^__^ I also think him and Delia are separated but aren't legally divorced, and that, visually, he looks like a cross between Spencer Hale and Norman.

Delia also got preggers with Ash when she was 18.

I know who Gary's parents are, though! :) ASK ME ASK ME AND NO THEY'RE NOT DEAD LIKE EVERY CREATIVELY CHALLENGED PERSON THINKS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back