• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who do you think is cuter? pichu or skitty

skitty or pichu?

• Skitty

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Pichu

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • neither one

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
  • who do you think it's cuter do you think pichu is cuter or skitty if you pick either one give a reason why you like pichu or skitty. If you don't think either one is cute you say who you think it's cute.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Odd match up, but I guess they're both somewhat cute, although I don't know why you chose these two specifically. ^^;

Regardless~ Pichu is definitely the cuter imo, but that's probably because, like darknessvolt said, Skitty annoys me. >>

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Skitty; cats are far cuter than mice, simple as that for me. Another thing is how I don't find anything Pichu evolves into to be cute, while I do like Delcatty.

masterfun101

Bow down, noobs.
    Years
  • PICHU ROX PIKACHU ROX but raichu is the ugliest thing i have ever ever ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Skitty is the cutesest because it just is pichu is an ugly mouse thing that evolves to be evan ugly when skitty stays cute evan when it evovles

MetalMEB

O_______O
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 18, 2012
    I chose neither one. There aren't really any Pokemon that I find to be adorable actually.

Meh... I prefer cool looking Pokemon. =P

Cid

Years
  • Well, the Pichu Bros. is a really good image of the word "KAWAII!". So I think Pichu is cuter.
    I mean, we all know that Pikachu is the most famous mascot of Pokemon, and his pre-evo couldn't get any cuter! =3

Back