• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you think is the most attractive Pokemon Special character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berlitz

The Bewildered Summoner
Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013
    Oh,Auragirl...

When I said related I mean canonly has a relation to, like they have a fraternal bond,which I find cute. Not like they're blood-related, but still he could like her,hum.

Or he could be torn between her,Gold,and Green.

This sounds so much more interesting. <3

Yours so naughty-with-a-grammar-test-tomorrow,

Miss Berlitz.

<3 (you people really think I would forget the heart,hm?:*)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • This is off subject, but a waitor on my vacation called me 'sir'. ;-; I was rather offended!

So I think we could just get the three of them together(Splat,you should have noted I kind of like gangbangs by now.I mean,GreenXSilverXBlue and all.) They would be the most attractive. Between Pearl and Diamond,I can't see the cooler.

You know, there's a shipping for:

RedxGreenxBluexYellowxGoldxSilverxCrystalxRubyxSapphirexEmeraldxDiamondxPearlxBerlitz

If they were all married, they'd spend quite a lot of money on pregnancy tests. :/ Just a thought.

Ya know...Ruby does need to ditch the beanie. Seriously. It's just kinda...distracting me.

kyukon

pokespe fan :3
    Years
  • This is off subject, but a waitor on my vacation called me 'sir'. ;-; I was rather offended!

You know, there's a shipping for:

RedxGreenxBluexYellowxGoldxSilverxCrystalxRubyxSapphirexEmeraldxDiamondxPearlxBerlitz

If they were all married, they'd spend quite a lot of money on pregnancy tests. :/ Just a thought.
    O______________O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

er... that's... nice? *finds nearest trash can*

well i think red is cute<3

and blue (girl) and silver look really attractive as a couple

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • er... that's... nice? *finds nearest trash can*

xDDD It is creepy, really. I mean that many people? Wow! Still, I find it hilarious. ;D

and blue (girl) and silver look really attractive as a couple

I was about the shiver and say 'ew', but realized I'm writing about it and can't. xD

skyterra

In Olivine city
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2008
    Blue

Jasmine

Janine

Clair

And for you people.

Come on. Clair in the manga is HOT.

Donna

~
    Years
  • I just noticed, about Red, Blue and Green. In the FR/LG sage they are definitely the best. I mean look:

Red:

I really like his FR/LG outfit, it suits him better than the original trainer.

Blue:

Her look is simply awesome, off all the girls outfits I like Blue's one the best (Not to admit Sapphire's outfit isn't that bad either)

Green:

*dies* I freaking love his outfit.. it's, it's ... *goes off to heaven* Anyway I think Green looks great in his outfit <333

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    Yellow and Blue are both very good-looking, but in different ways...Yellow is cuter, but Blue has a better body.

I also find Flannery quite attractive, but thats probably because her hair is red like mine...

Albino_Moltres

Master of White Fire
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2008
    ...Probably Green; I love his hair and clothes. Plus, he has some of my favorite pokemon~!

Silver is pretty close as well, too, though--I also love his hair, and some of his pokemon.

But Green wins over Silver, though...~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    Blue.

This is not even a question. =/

What other PokeSpe character shows off her rack like Blue does? Granted, those were completely fake, but still.

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    Blue.

This is not even a question. =/

What other PokeSpe character shows off her rack like Blue does? Granted, those were completely fake, but still.

LOL. This comment just made my day XD Go Minakichan

Blue's so gorgeous :)

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • I find Blue and Berlitz to be the most attractive females in the manga.

As for the guys... probably Silver and Green.

shiraume

Plum Princess
    Years
  • You'd all just laugh at me when I say I'm attracted to Wally. He's adorable. <33
    Though I have to admit that Green and Blue are terribly good-looking.

Lackey

Hi y'alls!
    Years
  • I like Silver for his long red hair. *drools, goes off into la-la land*

Ahem. Ruby too. The hat is cute.

And I think I have a thing for Surge too... I could go on for a while but I'll just say that for now.

mou

Pokemon Ranger-in-training
    Years
  • You'd all just laugh at me when I say I'm attracted to Wally. He's adorable. <33

OMG~! XD ME TOO!! Wally FTW~! >w<

Actually I like a lot of boys at PokeSpe o: like Steven, Gold, Wally, and Green. but I'm more of a Green fan XDDD;
    *coughit'snotbecausegreenismyfavoritecolorcough* so yah, XD Green it is.

And for the girls... LOL. IDK. xp maybe Sapphire or Winona 8DDD;

imnotabanana

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2008
    for the boys it's Green *faints*, he was the character that made me love the manga,for the Girls it's Blue and Crystal, i love Blue's outfit and Crystal is pretty cool too

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back