• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you think is the most attractive Pokemon Special character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victoria~

surrender to my s o c k s~
    Years
    For the boys, Silver and Green all the way!
    Green is more than just cute, he's extremely sexy! And his clothes are the best among the guys.
    Especially in FRLG.
    And Silver is beautiful. Really!
    I love those silver eyes :B And that long hair.
    Com'on, how can someone say that he is not cute?
    He can convert even the ones that don't like pokémon :3

Ok, now that my Silver Tribute is done, i've realized that Red is pretty handsome in FRLG.
    But just in FRLG.

And the girl... I think it's Blue. Totally.
    Yellow looks like a child, even in FRLG, Crystal is.. I don't know, she's is just so normal (but really nice, you know!) and Sapphire is cute, but I don't like her hair so much :T

Red-The-First-I

Make a Wish...
    Years
    I would say the winners are:

Most beautiful girl: Sapphire (She's so cute)
    Or Yellow (I like her hair in Volume 15)

Most attractive gym leader: Winona (looks so cool when she's flying with Altaria)
    Erica's also calm and pretty

Luckii

Medium
    Years
    Hullo there,
    Even though I'm new I can't resist this thread =P

I love Ruby,
    I think he and I are similar in ways, and I like his obsession with beautiful pokemon =P

I think Winnoa and Sabrina are rather pretty as well!

-Luckii

lara lynx

hello
    Years
    Green was the one who made me love the manga, and I still skip a lot of chapters that don't have him in them XD I like the messy, mysterious, moody type

And I always thought Red was cute, but since FRLG, what with the topless scenes and stuff...

But Green will always win for me I think

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2012
    Green was the one who made me love the manga, and I still skip a lot of chapters that don't have him in them XD I like the messy, mysterious, moody type

And I always thought Red was cute, but since FRLG, what with the topless scenes and stuff...

But Green will always win for me I think

True sometimes the mysterious type is the best but if you like that category then silver should be your best bet. No offense but Green kinda reminds me too much of garry and although I totally dislike the anime, the image still stood. But then again at least they actually make stand alone chapters for each character, in the anime its always in ash's point of view.

Oh and also don't tell me the FRLG changed your opinion about red? In my opinion he's better now than the earlier sagas. Though in FRLG they made it the Yu Yu Hakusho type. Just think about it as fanservice.

My favorite characters are almost all of them since I just recently read volume 26, I started to like emerald as well. The comedy about the shoes thing really makes me laugh.

Years
    Irresistible thread! =D Even if I'm a newbie, I must post!

Pretty much every girl who reads PokeSpe loves Green or Silver. Didn't notice that 'til now. *sob* I agree with them, though. >:D Green (see my location xD) is AWESOME! He is sexy. And I love his hair! >3

Ruby is like me in 32 ways. I counted (one day when I was suffering from severe boredom). He's my second favorite.

Also, Wally's adorable, but it'd be nice if he didn't have such a retarded name. (I think it's Mitsuru in Japanese. That sounds better than the American version. ><;)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Also, Wally's adorable, but it'd be nice if he didn't have such a retarded name. (I think it's Mitsuru in Japanese. That sounds better than the American version. ><;)

I recently got obsessed with him. O_o Wally ain't too bad a name...if I was a boy, that would be my name. No lie.

Mitsuru sounds cool, though...heh.

Death_Machine

Metal Addict
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    hmmm for the girls it's tough but i like Blue (I disagree with all you girls those things must be real xD), Sabrina and Pike Queen Lucy (she's hawt).
    Im not gay but steven is good looking, maybe because he looks like me (with silver hair though)

ladygalaxy

Shigeru/Green fangirl
    Years
    True sometimes the mysterious type is the best but if you like that category then silver should be your best bet. No offense but Green kinda reminds me too much of garry and although I totally dislike the anime, the image still stood. But then again at least they actually make stand alone chapters for each character, in the anime its always in ash's point of view.

Tbh the initial reason I loved Green was coz Gary was one of the few characters I genuinely liked in the anime. (I only ever download episodes with him or Drew in it). I like how they made Red so much different from Ash though. THAT was a much needed change.

I like Silver too but he's TOO mysterious x) I guess Silver fits the silent, mysterious stereotype better but Green still > all

(in my books anyway ;) )

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
    I actually had to think pretty hard to come up with an answer for this thread.
    O.K., for girls, Yellow- shes really cute
    or Blue- she looks nice in her new outfit
    For guys, Red- I'm not really sure why
    or Wally- also very cute, its too bad he was only in like 5 chapters then disappeard

Last edited:
    Years
    I think Blue is really pretty!! ^//^ She's my favorite character, but then again, all the girls are pretty! Yellow is absolutely adorable too!! X3 For the boys though, although all of them are MAJOR hot *cough* i think Green wins it. :) He's cool, hot, arrogant, hot, hides his emotions and...HOT. XD Red is cute and thats what makes him and Yellow a good couple. The cute couple ^///^

Death_Machine

Metal Addict
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    I really don't like yellow first, she looks like a kid (lol at the encounter between her and silver), second she's just too goody-goody for me.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 26, 2009
    I really don't like yellow first, she looks like a kid (lol at the encounter between her and silver), second she's just too goody-goody for me.

:shocked:

That's all part of her charm...the childlike innocence and cuteness...
    And I'm not a pedophile, she's only three years younger than me. ;)

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I really Love Ruby/Brendan I wish they would throw him in the series more, being it wont end until another 80 years or so.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back