• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you think is the most attractive Pokemon Special character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Well, I was looking through the Pokemon Manga/Comic threads and most of these are scans and fav characters...so I thought it needed to liven up a little bit.

Ummm...yeah. Anyway, like the title says...just tell who you think is the most attractive and state why. Also, please don't bash others opinions. It's quite rude, and very immature.

So with that said...I guess I'll start.

Kinda obvious though...Silver.

He's the only one with long hair, and I dig long haired dudes...I'm a short haired chick, so it's all good. ;D He's smart, dark, and quiet...a bit like myself. I bet he has very interesting, in-depth thoughts...yup yup yup. He'd be a good writer, come to think of it. O-o

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    Green for boys

and Blue for girls :D

Not only because i'm an oldrivalshipper... XD

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • ^I can tell. I like OldRivalShipping. I could never get rid of that.

Heh. I should write about it, it's just so common. X.x

Anyway...-waits on other people to post-

Bonzai-Cat

The Best Around
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2011
    Sabrina
    She has long black hair, telkinetic abilities, serious but not a complete beeyotch and was (maybe is still) evil....I like evil

and uh Pikachu for my err uh alternative erotica interests lawl

Donna

~
    Years
  • Lol what a fun topic XD

I must agree with Lalalagirl.. Green IS hot and Blue too.
    Red has my vote too :3

Well I think Green wins. He's more attractive I think. Red is cuter.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Dude, we need a manga bishie thread. Like, for serious. I'd so claim Silver. <3

Back to the subject, I personally think Green's gonna be a popular pick for girl's on this thread...

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2008
    well, i like:

Silver: TOO CUTE! He's also mysterious, and a little shy, just what i like in a guy!

Blue: She's a con artist, super sly, has her techniques, my fave girl!

Green: Well, i guess i kinda like him, he's arrogant and he's mysterious, another one of my favies!

that's all i guess.

ladygalaxy

Shigeru/Green fangirl
    Years
  • GREEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN <3
    He's one of the main reasons I fell in love with the series in the first place xD But Lance/Wataru is pretty cute too. Y'know, for an insane dragon master bent on world domination and all xD

For girls I'd say...Winona and Jasmine are both really, really pretty. =)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Silver: TOO CUTE! He's also mysterious, and a little shy, just what i like in a guy!

Cute? Silver's more than cute...those quiet ones are always the best to have as a lover. He's actually kinda like me...but...his hair's longer...that's kinda sad. X.x In real life, I'm pretty quiet...he's a smarty, too. I love smarties. x3

Damn XD Well give me Red then ^__^

Wouldn't it be great of some of the characters were real?

Ha. This should be a PokeSpecial Bishie Claim Thread as well! ^.-

Ahh...that'd be nice...-day dreams-

auragirl

Back from the dead
    Years
  • Dude, we need a manga bishie thread. Like, for serious. I'd so claim Silver. <3

Back to the subject, I personally think Green's gonna be a popular pick for girl's on this thread...
    hmm... where would this be made?

well, i don't know~ red maybe? i dunno... my heads been in the cloud with someone froma different manga. (DON'T WORRY!!! i still love pokespe over all! ^_^)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • hmm... where would this be made?

well, i don't know~ red maybe? i dunno... my heads been in the cloud with someone froma different manga. (DON'T WORRY!!! i still love pokespe over all! ^_^)

Actually, lalalagirl has made one for us. ^^

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Guys, about the Bishie thread, there's one in the Japanese Entertainment section. ^^

Hmmm...back on topic...Gold's kinda cute. ^^

Berlitz

The Bewildered Summoner
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013
    Well,this manga amuses me quite a bit. I find no character too...annoying,and they have special (get it) charm <3.

Red - He's so coolboy and clueless (Sabrina hotspring scene,yay),outgoing etc. Attractive sterotype.
    Green - Dude,how can you deny he's just got that hot i'msosilent and cool aura around him?Still he seems to care for Red,Blue and Silver in his own way. Or it's my imagination,omg.

Blue - You wouldn't want me to comment on her.No. She's too awesome,she's my sexy symbol,screw Monroe next to her. :/ She is just the so perfect sly and mischevious girl,and attractive,fun,but has a deep dark and sad past and cuteness and...WELL. I said no,you guys are so persuasive. <3

Yellow - He was cute as a boy (Red's little brother,bathing scenes togetah,haha-gets shot- and sleepover with Gree- *dies*) and is even better as the cutest female chibi I've managed to get sight of recently. Reminds me of some Anime character,if you fuse her with Emerald,from a popular Shoujo.

Gold - He's impatient,imatture,impulsive,coolskater,and wannabeladiesman boy. A stereotipycal male. How can you not love his courageous dumbness? And he matches so nice with Silver,yah. YOU KNOW HE DOES.HAHA.

Silver - He's like Green's mini version,longhaired pretty with a cool nocturnal Sneasel look (ORLY?) and canonly related to BLUE. So what can you expect more?He's...not easy to describe,just makes me wanna drown him in my coffe and drink him up.~

Crystal - Okay,I like her inteligentgirlsodedicatedandrigthearted,to keep the men in tracks (NAUGHTY GOLD AND SILVER,HU-*shot.*) and I absolutely love her capturing speacilizing. Her mood change is like : "Did you say...capture?<3" and I was ...- WHOAH,MAYBE YOU'RE MY LOVE <3 -that'z from another anime,forget it - nice anyways. but she doesn't compare to Blue,no-no.

Ruby - I so laugh myself with his Chanel Empirish style with his top model contest based pokemon that actually know how to take a Crawdaunt down. (?) I mean, Coco is so Chanel-based,Nana is a nice manga, and Ruru is...well,she was with Wally. But DUDE,he has a pokemon for each and has a Milotic,you gotta like him,and he's not GAY,he can be badass male when he actually wants to.

Sapphy and Wallie know it <3

I can't say anything about Sapphire, I dislike overtomboys ,but she's nice. Still haven't seen her dressy past,so I may not comment. I haven't read futherly,but they say I'm gonna love it. Instant love for Emerald (blue+yellow+longsleeves+slykid=WIN) and Lady Berlitz.<3 She's so me. I've read a bit of this and that including them,but... Diamond seems cute. If you pair him up with a dirty friendship with Pearl. And Berlitz sandwitch included,because she can manipulate her men - Oh, I say..coach and trainer. :/

Sorry for the long post,but I do love to discuss in this forum it's so new to me <3 Hope you bear with me for a while.

Yours darling,always copied but never matched and not arrogant (?) in the least,

Miss Berlitz. (with lots of..love? yah,maybe you're deserving some <3)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Gold - He's impatient,imatture,impulsive,coolskater,and wannabeladiesman boy. A stereotipycal male. How can you not love his courageous dumbness? And he matches so nice with Silver,yah. YOU KNOW HE DOES.HAHA.

I love you. :D

Silver - He's like Green's mini version,longhaired pretty with a cool nocturnal Sneasel look (ORLY?) and canonly related to BLUE. So what can you expect more?He's...not easy to describe,just makes me wanna drown him in my coffe and drink him up.~

And the love grows. <3

In a platonic way, of course.

Ed Phoenix

Perfection matters
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    Well,this manga amuses me quite a bit. I find no character too...annoying,and they have special (get it) charm <3.

Red - He's so coolboy and clueless (Sabrina hotspring scene,yay),outgoing etc. Attractive sterotype.
    Green - Dude,how can you deny he's just got that hot i'msosilent and cool aura around him?Still he seems to care for Red,Blue and Silver in his own way. Or it's my imagination,omg.

Blue - You wouldn't want me to comment on her.No. She's too awesome,she's my sexy symbol,screw Monroe next to her. :/ She is just the so perfect sly and mischevious girl,and attractive,fun,but has a deep dark and sad past and cuteness and...WELL. I said no,you guys are so persuasive. <3

Yellow - He was cute as a boy (Red's little brother,bathing scenes togetah,haha-gets shot- and sleepover with Gree- *dies*) and is even better as the cutest female chibi I've managed to get sight of recently. Reminds me of some Anime character,if you fuse her with Emerald,from a popular Shoujo.

Gold - He's impatient,imatture,impulsive,coolskater,and wannabeladiesman boy. A stereotipycal male. How can you not love his courageous dumbness? And he matches so nice with Silver,yah. YOU KNOW HE DOES.HAHA.

Crystal - Okay,I like her inteligentgirlsodedicatedandrigthearted,to keep the men in tracks (NAUGHTY GOLD AND SILVER,HU-*shot.*) and I absolutely love her capturing speacilizing. Her mood change is like : "Did you say...capture?<3" and I was ...- WHOAH,MAYBE YOU'RE MY LOVE <3 -that'z from another anime,forget it - nice anyways. but she doesn't compare to Blue,no-no.

Ruby - I so laugh myself with his Chanel Empirish style with his top model contest based pokemon that actually know how to take a Crawdaunt down. (?) I mean, Coco is so Chanel-based,Nana is a nice manga, and Ruru is...well,she was with Wally. But DUDE,he has a pokemon for each and has a Milotic,you gotta like him,and he's not GAY,he can be badass male when he actually wants to.

Sapphy and Wallie know it <3

I can't say anything about Sapphire, I dislike overtomboys ,but she's nice. Still haven't seen her dressy past,so I may not comment. I haven't read futherly,but they say I'm gonna love it. Instant love for Emerald (blue+yellow+longsleeves+slykid=WIN) and Lady Berlitz.<3 She's so me. I've read a bit of this and that including them,but... Diamond seems cute. If you pair him up with a dirty friendship with Pearl. And Berlitz sandwitch included,because she can manipulate her men - Oh, I say..coach and trainer. :/

Sorry for the long post,but I do love to discuss in this forum it's so new to me <3 Hope you bear with me for a while.

Yours darling,always copied but never matched and not arrogant (?) in the least,

Miss Berlitz. (with lots of..love? yah,maybe you're deserving some <3)

I don't think I've ever agreed with anyone this much on anything. Kudos for explaining what I can't express in words...just kinda different. xP

On topic:
    As far as who is the most attractive, I'm a bit bias as my favorite characters are the original four. Their individual personalities and the two main pairings (Special and Oldrival) just make for fun short stories.

On to business.

Guys: Red, Green, Silver (the post I quoted explains it all)
    Girls: Blue, Yellow, Crystal (again, see above quote)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back