• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you think is the most attractive Pokemon Special character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Special has that lovely cutesy chibi design for all of their characters, which in turn makes everyone attractive. |P Based on personal opinion though, the ones that really stood out were Sabrina, Lorelei and Bill. They're all very cute though.

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • Special has that lovely cutesy chibi design for all of their characters, which in turn makes everyone attractive. |P Based on personal opinion though, the ones that really stood out were Sabrina, Lorelei and Bill. They're all very cute though.

I like Blue, btw she doesnt wear panties. makes her more attractive on that one scene XD.

Blue with those chibi faces and awkward faces always makes me laugh

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
  • I guess every guy around reading the manga likes blue(non-us)/green(us). I'm no different, but I kinda like Sapphire a lot as well.

The girls on the forum seem to like green(non-us)/blue(us) and silver... hmmm... Maybe I should act more like them :P

I can't say anything about the DP gen, as I haven't read/seen them yet... (I have read volume1-11 and 15-16 btw)

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    I guess every guy around reading the manga likes blue(non-us)/green(us). I'm no different, but I kinda like Sapphire a lot as well.

The girls on the forum seem to like green(non-us)/blue(us) and silver... hmmm... Maybe I should act more like them :P

I can't say anything about the DP gen, as I haven't read/seen them yet... (I have read volume1-11 and 15-16 btw)

that's pretty much the gist of it :) I like Ruby and Pearl too :D

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
  • I guess every guy around reading the manga likes blue(non-us)/green(us). I'm no different, but I kinda like Sapphire a lot as well.

Not exactly true, I'm a girl and Green/Silver never really apealed to me that much...
    *prepares to get killed by screaming fangirls*

Years
  • Hmm.. I may have to rethink this. I think Lance is cute too, and Sabrina's pretty in the scary way. xD Erika and Winona are really graceful-pretty also.

月Star

私の中心で照るこ? ??。
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    Red x33333333 All the boys are attactive, I cannot deny that fact, but i've seen Red the most to grow onto him.

Years
  • Wally is really cute! But for pure hotness, I'd say Lance. I don't know why, but Lance reminds me of Edward Cullen. (Not movie Edward, the Edward I imagined when reading the book before the movie came out.)
    xDDD
    Who will be Bella? No clumsy brunettes in Pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back