• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who do you walk with?

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2011
    I gave my Pokewalker to a friend for a month because he's going around theme parks and that's alot of walking. He's a Pokemon pro so he'll know what to do.

Clefairies

I'm always chasing rainbows.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    My current walking Pokemon is Clefable, she looks so adorable behind me ^^
    (but then again, Clefable is one of my favourite pokemon so yea.)

But normally, I tend to walk with the pokemon that needs leveling up.

Massai

Lesson The First
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2011
    Shaymin.

I don't know if it was the time spent collecting them, but Shaymin really grew on me and is one of my personal favorites to have following me.

Reading over this thread though, there are some I'd like to try and see for myself now though.

Pikachu-dance!

Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott :)
    Years
    ever since watching giratina and the sky warrior it has been saymin but my pichu turned pikachu turned raichu who ive had from the beggining has always had a place in my party. he has the leaf crown thing loads of ribbons and is pokethlon master. so yeah put a lot of effort into him

Years
    I keep my Mewtwo, Yukio in the start of the party at all times, even though the overworld sprite is, well, ugly and suckish.

I <3 my Mewtwo, and I'm currently trying to EV train it... :P

It also has a Leaf Crown. :D

Otherwise, probably my Rhyhorn whom I'm trying to train to a Rhydon, Daichi.

Aaaand in rare occasions, other members of mah party.

monsutafangs

тнαт вσу ιѕ α мσηѕтєя~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    I LOVE walking with Lugia :'). Also, lil Pichu ;DD So cute !

Years
    I really like walking with Umbreon!
    Whenever I "talk" to him, he's always happy. :)

Besides Umbreon, I really like walking with Ampharos too.

Years
    when i was in johto it was mainly my charizard and venasaur that i traded over from diamond in their beggining forms,but now its all about my pikachu

spiderpigryan

poketrainer
    Years
    i walk with my legendary pokes which are my ho-oh lugia moltres zabdos latias and my kenpachi which is the evolved form of cyndaquil which is at lv 88 im at the second eleti four so when i do that and red i will walk with squirtle i am 40 hours into soul silver

SoulAura

☆Nightfall★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    I like to walk with my vaporeon. She always does the craziest things in goldenrod city.

Katja

Years
    I walk with my sexy shiny gastly. It's so cute and it just floats there. I had a dream I was hugging him last night <_____>

Back