• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who do you walk with?

lugiapkm611

The Healing Waters
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    For all who have HG/SS, what pokemon do you almost always walk with and feel immensly connected to?

For me, its my Ampharos.
    It's very stubborn, and at first wouldn't give me anything it found.
    Then I was on my way to the Day-care and it found an item.
    I asked for it, and it said "Ampharos gladly handed it over!"
    I was so happy that I finally got through to it and I forgot that it wasn't my starter and more pokemon needed to level up!

Please tell me you walking pokemon and their stories!
    ^-^

Years
    Cyndaquil.

Lol, I've never got past the start, so...yeah.

When I get to Kanto and Pal Park, once I've played Emerald first, I'll migrate my Swampert.

And if I ever breed a Lotad, that'll be my partner. When it's Ludicolo it'll be awesome. I don't like the Lombre stage.

*Meowth V.2*

Still Got The Blues.
    Years
    It varies. I like to see all my pokemon's walking sprites and I like to all give them a go with walking with me. At the moment though I'm still training a few of my pokemon so I focus on one which means they would be walking with me until I focus and train another one of my pokemon.

The pokemon I probably currently walked with most is (surprise, surprise) my Meowth. The good thing about my Meowth is doesn't have to lead the pack. Once he's in my party he'll find me items because of his pickup ability. He found a Heart Scale for me today which will be useful.

Years
    Giratina-O. I'm dashing around like I'm at the hundred meter events or something and this bad boy manages to keep up with his levitation... no sweat for him

lugiapkm611

The Healing Waters
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    It varies. I like to see all my pokemon's walking sprites and I like to all give them a go with walking with me. At the moment though I'm still training a few of my pokemon so I focus on one which means they would be walking with me until I focus and train another one of my pokemon.

The pokemon I probably currently walked with most is (surprise, surprise) my Meowth. The good thing about my Meowth is doesn't have to lead the pack. Once he's in my party he'll find me items because of his pickup ability. He found a Heart Scale for me today which will be useful.

Yea, I'm still training too but i really can't stand anything but Ampharos as my walking partner. I will probably switch to (like you suprise suprise) Drifloon or Drifblim after it levels up at the day care.

Giratina-O. I'm dashing around like I'm at the hundred meter events or something and this bad boy manages to keep up with his levitation... no sweat for him

That's awesome!
    Once i get Suicune I want to have him walk with me!
    ^-^

Last edited:

lugiapkm611

The Healing Waters
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    Cyndaquil.

Lol, I've never got past the start, so...yeah.

When I get to Kanto and Pal Park, once I've played Emerald first, I'll migrate my Swampert.

And if I ever breed a Lotad, that'll be my partner. When it's Ludicolo it'll be awesome. I don't like the Lombre stage.

Yea, i want to get my Blaziken and a few others from my Emerald game as well, but I also adore Masquerain so that'll be my new partner when I finally make it to the Pal Park.
    ^-^

usually it's a polywag turned polywhirl, but since my brother doesnt have a Crobat, its presently housing a Lv.2 Zubat.

Yes of course!
    Still training my Drifloon!
    ^-^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2016
    Groudon, his walking sprite is so big that it reminds me of godzilla.

Kid Ghandi

Ninja Squirtle
    Years
    I like using the mudkip I breeded from the swampert I got from Steven, and the one I got through Pal-Park from my saphire Pokemon game.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Snorlax, Empoleon, and Froslass at the moment. Though I got a charmander from Prof. Oak and Mudkip from Steven and they may be the ones I have strong connections with in the future.

Years
    Oh, for me it was always Pachirisu, which I traded over as my alternate starter. It just seems to "fit." Elekid was my secondary though. I guess I just have an affinity for electric types.

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
    Years
    Chimecho. Small, ideal for acompanning a trainer; and it was my traded-in starter (didn't like Chicorita D:). My favorite Pokémon, too. And it just fits any trainer =D

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    Mine changes all the time, right now it's my Gengar...but I usually like using Umbreon or Ampharos. Ampharos just looks so derpy, it's adorable :D

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    I walk with my Meganium and Arcanine the most. I love their sprites.

Back