• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you WANT to be friends with?

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I know all of us on PC have friends...and I know we're all basically aquantinces with each other, but who on PC would you like to know more.

Who on PC do you admire and that you'd like to be friends with but you've never really talked much...

open up...ya

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I want to be friends with Dakota because he thinks he's so cool :P...

I don't know, who wants to be friends with me?

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
    Years
    hmmmmm mabey you dakota
    your a very humerous person and i admire your free will and how you have the will to speak your mind freely! hats off to you, so id like to get to know u better
    some more people id like to get to know better would be Blue.
    he seems really intelligent and great in things he puts his effort into, which is everything he does.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    Hmm... certainly an interesting thread ^_^

-Lightning and Dakota: both are brilliant Smods who are way too smart for their age (Lightning and her stupid 90+ in French, and Dakota skipping an entire grade... argh I envy you all! >_<).. but then they're both so busy with their own stuff in their lives that they can't get on PC as much as they like to be... what a shame...

-Snowangel(some number)- sorry but I just suck with remembering numbers... it took me half a year to memorize my mom's cell phone so blah ;p Everyone wants to befriend someone how actually types more than "yea I agree" or "lolololol"... just look at those essays and you know that "this is one smart PC member"...

-Kayleigh and Miyu Chan- well sadly I don't see Miyu Chan as much as before due to her French I believe (see French is evil!!). As for Kayleigh... well just seems to be a lack of topic everytime I want to chat with her... =/ However both of them are certainly great mods for PC unlike some certain other person...

-22sa- doesn't hurt to meet even more IRL does it ;p

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Dakota has free will? Dakota can sing too Wing Zero. Dakota Why don't you sing us some Boom Boom Dollar!!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Dakota said:
    I know all of us on PC have friends...and I know we're all basically aquantinces with each other, but who on PC would you like to know more.

Who on PC do you admire and that you'd like to be friends with but you've never really talked much...

open up...ya
    lol

*grateful for this topic* XP That's exactly why I bothered to make a Buddy List.

Anyway, to be really really honest, I'd like to know more about: 1) Kayleigh. 2) Myself. 3) frostweaver, Carol, DragonTrainer, Dakota, and I guess most people who are active on PC like Pokemaster10000, Kairi, 100marios... and I guess Miyu-chan

Last edited:

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    frostweaver said:
    -Snowangel(some number)- sorry but I just suck with remembering numbers... it took me half a year to memorize my mom's cell phone so blah ;p Everyone wants to befriend someone how actually types more than "yea I agree" or "lolololol"... just look at those essays and you know that "this is one smart PC member"...
    Really? Cool! BTW it's 3181988! But they really aren't necessary! They're only my birthday! I do try to make my posts worthwhile and not just one-liners and I like that people actually notice that! Thanks!

I'd really like to get to know everyone better honestly. Not just any one person...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    22sa said:
    lol

*grateful for this topic* XP That's exactly why I bothered to make a Buddly List. :\

Anyway, to be really really honest: 1) Kayleigh. 2) Myself. 3) frostweaver, Carol, DragonTrainer, Dakota, and I guess most people who are active on PC like Pokemaster10000, Kairi, 100marios... and I guess Miyu-chan

Ohh I see how it is 22sa..

lol Ashley you love to spell that number out! Number Number!

22sa

Years
    Dizzy said:

Like snowangel said, basically everbody, I just don't want to relist everybody lol

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Dizzy said:

I love to spell out my numbers? I guess I do! They just kinda flow when you get used to it! 3181988! March 18, 1988! I may like to type them out but I really don't want people referring to me by using them! Save yourselves the time and just say snowangel! Or Ashley if you really want to! Number number! lol...

But yeah, I think it'd be better to be open and get to know everyone better!

22sa

Years
    Dizzy said:
    I want to befriend myself @_@... Because I'm sped and Stuff.
    Well, you are your biggest ally and you are your biggest enemy afterall. =b

Jess

Banned
    Years
    MoonLight- I have known her since Nov 2002 when she joined PC.She is an awfully nice person.

Brandon- I fight alot with him but he does so much for me.

22sa- He would be cool to meet x.x

Shinin4000- I met him in Summer 2002 on EHQ and I would like to meet him too.

Dizzy- As long as Seth isn`t with Dizzy x.x

hm... There are other people too.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Now, this is a thread we really need.
    This is really easy to answer for me....The rest of the people I'm not friends with yet.
    *looks back at his sig* Even though most people ARE my friends already. :P
    I try adding more but there's no more room....well, just a little.

And 22sa, aren't you already my friend? XD

22sa

Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Now, this is a thread we really need.
    This is really easy to answer for me....The rest of the people I'm not friends with yet.
    *looks back at his sig* Even though most people ARE my friends already. :P
    I try adding more but there's no more room....well, just a little.

And 22sa, aren't you already my friend? XD
    lol, the question was who would you like to know more, or at least I thought. o_O Ya... I wasn't talking about befriending people at all... ^^'

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    22sa said:
    lol, the question was who would you like to know more, or at least I thought. o_O Ya... I wasn't talking about befriending people at all... ^^'

Oh I sort of got confused from the title. :P
    Well in that case...me too! XD

Back