• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you WANT to be friends with?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    22sa said:
    Report card? I thought it was just a test... Anyways, sounds pretty easy if everyone did good on it, you must've known how to get the answers but just made a few mistakes.

Yeah...I hope so. :P
    It was easy but I got laid back made careless mistakes. Confidence gets you no where. XD

And if you think I was smart, there's a crazy amount of people in my summer school class that has more IQ than me.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Yeah...I hope so. :P
    It was easy but I got laid back made careless mistakes. Confidence gets you no where. XD

And if you think I was smart, there's a crazy amount of people in my summer school class that has more IQ than me.
    Confidence gets you nowhere? :laugh: That's a really good one, PM10k. XDD

And you're classes are screwed up, everyone gettign 100%s.... jeez lol. :P I bet those people are not smart enough to have something to say to every single post on PC like you do. =P

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    I think a high IQ just means a really good memory...can you imagine how smart you'd be if you never forgot anything people told you...yeah

I wanna be friends with a1337a...wait I already am! woot!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    22sa said:
    Confidence gets you nowhere? :laugh: That's a really good one, PM10k. XDD

And you're classes are screwed up, everyone gettign 100%s.... jeez lol. :P I bet those people are not smart enough to have something to say to every single post on PC like you do. =P

Really? That was good? Maybe I should become a philosopher. :P
    Trust me...those smart people are dull.
    The people that had 90's like me, they're the jokers. XD

Dakota said:
    I think a high IQ just means a really good memory...can you imagine how smart you'd be if you never forgot anything people told you...yeah

I bang my head once too often on the table.
    Therfore I lose a lot of brain cells. :P

I think so also. "Education is what remians after one has forgotten everything he learns in school" ~Albert Einstein

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Dakota said:

I wanna be friends with a1337a...wait I already am! woot!
    I suppose, that's why IQ isn't very important. I'm pretty forgetful myself... not that I got anywhere good in life so dont' listen to me. >=p

PM10k, you should become a philosopher, or at least a mini one. :P What does that quote mean?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    22sa said:
    I suppose, that's why IQ isn't very important. I'm pretty forgetful myself... not that I got anywhere good in life so dont' listen to me. >=p

PM10k, you should become a philosopher, or at least a mini one. :P What does that quote mean?

Hmm maybe I should stop banging my head on desks so I can rememeber more. :P
    Actually, I don't know what that quote means. XD I just got it my agenda book, the book where I write my homework and stuff on. Einstein gets too figurative in his quotes. :P

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    KURA&KILL_Hunter said:
    Hmm... I want to be friend with everypeople I PM to them. But,I don't see
    some people I want to be friend in this site. Hmm... Now,I know Purin,oni flygon,
    Kayleigh,Jedi_Amara,Kairi,Dragon_Master,Kairyu,Misdreavus1993,CaRtOON,Arcanine
    and Lady Dragonrider(I send PM to them.) But,I know Purin,oni flygon and Lady Dragonrider before. Hmm...I send PM to Miyu-chan and ANTI SPAM-GUN. But,they aren't here. I want to know Moonlight,StarLightUmbreon,Dizzy,Dakota,Kenta, PKMN_Girl,Tsukushi-Chan,LavenderTown067,Castrainer,Hikaru's Twin, Mew89,
    G-Lance,Omega-Brenden,Sayuri no Hoshi,Orange Berry and everyfriendly people!.
    Yep, I got yer PM. We're both conversating through PMs as I speak. XD And we both like Lance! *hugs Lance*

*dies*

Back