• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who else saw this coming? (Possible Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucawesome

Voice Acting Trainer
Years
  • The first time I played Diamond and heard something about Volker, the 8th Gym Leader, being bored and wanting to challenge the Elite 4 I thought, "The creators are so gonna pull the same move they did in Emerald and have a different leader if there's a third game!" And what do you know? Pokemon Platinum totally did it. I wasn't suprised. Who's with me?

aricarrot

Jedi Knight
    Years
  • Oooh I didn't know they did that for the new game! Still, it's a good way to change things up instead of playing through everything again exactly the same...

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • There is the official sticky for the 3rd game here. This doesn't need its own thread. Your theories can go in there. Thanks.

-CLOSED-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back