• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who Found Completing the Pokedex in Sinnoh Hard?

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
Years
  • I found it quite easy. Since I had an Action Replay. But NO SHORTCUTS in Platinum. Why? I lost the USB cord to update it...

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2009
    I got so frustrated in my Diamond! After the Elite Four I needed only to see one pokemon of which was Mothim, I think. Or the female thing or soemthing.

The Red Chain

National dex was a handful though.. literally.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • It wasnt that hard. Though, I had a bit of a trouble with Lumineon, and Wormadon. I swa the Lumineon when my OWN Finneon was a lvl away from evolving. Talk about rotten luck.

For Wormadon, I actually used the internet to find out where to see one. xD

CrazyCubone

isn't very crazy.
    Years
  • I have 8 badges, haven't beaten the Elite 4 yet, and I only have to see Garchomp, Spiritomb and Milotic.

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    In D/P, the Sinnoh Dex was RIDICULOUSLY easy to complete. You just battle everyone... which is convenient as its the most effective source of XP. Except, in Platinum, I'm going to wait to complete it (by not viewing Manaphy or something, maybe Dialga/Palkia if I have to) until I have actually caught every Pokemon, because I want to eventually complete the National Dex and it will seem MUCH less daunting if I already have a fourth knocked down before I even get the National Dex.

Years
  • well, in my Pearl, once i defeated Cynthia, i had seen like 149 pokemon. All i needed was Uknown (in which right after i found the Uknown cave while breeding.

ckret2

usually pronounced "secret 2"
    Years
  • I played straight through Pearl and had seen everything by the time I beat the Elite 4. Didn't find it hard at all.

I'm only on the third gym in Platinum, but will probably find filling the Pokédex a bit harder this time around, since I've been skipping trainers all over the place. I'm rushing things to get to the routes with the Pokémon I want to catch, and after that, to get to Distortion World.

5tat3

Emcee/TDA Breeder
    Years
  • its fairly easy but im kinda stuck need 3 more pokes 2 get tha national i need glaceon ambipom n octillerey cant find em anywhere some1 wanna help me out ??

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Just to add about how easy it is:

I have 100/210 seen, and I havn't even completed Crasher Wake's Gym.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2009
    It was easy, I just beat lots of trainers and after the Elite 4 I had about 145+ Pokemon in my Dex

Adley

Tidiliboo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Easy. Well, diamond was. I'm still working on Plat but Im only up to Byron.

inhisxeyes

resident crazy.
    Years
  • It was mega easy. By the time I was ready to beat the elite four, the only pokemon I needed to see were the ones that the elite four members had. So, when my game ended and I loaded it back up, I had 'em all.

Back