• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen who got pokerus..

Years
    I never encounter a pokerus in the game. However when I restart my soul silver game for the second time I found a female nidnornia shiny for the first time. I was so surprise when I caught. I found it in somewhere up north in Goldenrod city. Then I start telling people about it. I'm planning on trying to find more when I can. Right now I just hope I can find some in platinum when I can.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2010
    I once got it in emerald and started freaking out. Now, I got it in a trade since I deleted my old emerald XD

rossbot

Old School Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2013
    i got it twice.
    once in a trade to my SS cartridge and the other i got furrealz on diamond.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2019
    i got pokerus, but it was already after i had beaten HG. It was kinda funny because it got my dragonite and my tyrannitar lol

Back