• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen who got pokerus..

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    ive never gotten pokeru, but i have seen a shiny rattata

AsaQuilava

Monstreaux
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    I feel so excited right now. A few minutes ago my Togepi hatched - I just restarted my game, you see - so I go to check its nature and... Bam! PKRS!

A shiny would be cooler... but this is still great. :D

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
    To find it originally, maybe. But the pokerus spreads to other pokemon pretty quickly.
    And it helps for training, though it is only useful for competitive battling really.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
    I personally don't think it's THAT rare...^^ I got the first time Pokerus when my Pokemon returned from the Battle Tower. I thought it's bad, though so I thought "better get rid of it" but luckily, I had some Pokes who still had it and traded them over (Still have some Pokerus pokes in my box, so I guess I'm pretty lucky!^^) !^^

elroid

Noob
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2010
    I got mine somewhere around I travel from Pewter city to Mt.Moon. The pokecenter nurse told me i got infected after i battle Rival and went for healing. That is the only time i got one by myself. Never seen one in other versions i have played

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    My Latios got pokerus in SS, making it the third time I get it in the series,meaning 3/5th of all the games I have ever owned I have gotten Pokerus without a trade or anything like that :),
    PS: I own Emerald (PKRus), Sapphire (No pkrus), Firered (No pkrus), Pt (Pkrus) and SS (Pkrus)

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010
    On my first game I got it without knowing, because I never read whatever nurse joy says.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I got Pokerus about 2 to 2 days ago when I just re-started my HG. :D
    The best thing had ever happen to me, I haven't even win my second badge yet. :)

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I've only ever gotten PKRS via trading. However, as I was helping a young PokeGamer with their HeartGold game and she went to the PokeCenter and was like "Oh no! My Pokemon has a virus!" and I was thinking you don't know how lucky you are o.O

Years
    Back in the day a Pokemon of mine had it but I didn't know what it meant so I ignored it. But that was in the past so I can't bet myself up too much over it.

As of right now I don't even have a DS so... yeah.

Pebblycone

Little Monster ♥
    Years
    My sister caught two Wailords on Diamond the other day and both had pokerus, she's also ran into a few shiny pokemon randomly. But her play time is already far ahead of mine by a good 50 - 60 hours.. *shrug*
    I have played my HG game for nearly 100 hours now, and still haven't even seen a shiny. Believe me, play time has nothing to do with it.

In relation to the topic, yes I do have pokerus on my HG. I have 2-3 pokemon in my pc with it as well in case.

In fact, I also have it on my Pearl and Sapphire games.... yet I haven't even SEEN a shiny in ANY of my Pokemon games... :C

Back