• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who got tricked by a Pokékid?

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    The first time i saw one i was like 'Yes! special pickachu!' went and pressed a on it, and was like 'wat the freakin heck, what kind of sick joke is this!'

Stupid kid.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Good news! I beat Platinum and did not battle a Pokekid! Hmm, ooo a Pikachu in the PokeCenter! Must be lost! Wait... oh darn it...

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Yeah, it happened to me. I saw one on a route and I said "huh, a pikachu?" Intrigued I talked to it and then I was like "*sigh* Oh, a trainer"

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    The easiest way to remember is that unless you know it's a part of the plot, Pokemon don't just sit outside in random places.

PsychoJigglypuff

Crazy and Loving It!
    Years
    Oh yeah. That happened to me. I remember it like it was yesterday...

I was walking along when I saw a Pikachu. "Ooh! I'm gonna talk to it!" I didn't think I could catch it, since you couldn't really catch overworld Pokemon unless they were legendary or that Drifloon. I expected it to say something like "Pika Pika," but instead it said, "I'm a Pokemon. Let's battle!"

At first I was excited. "Sweet! A talking Pokemon! I'm gonna catch it!" But of course, my dreams were soon crushed as it turned out to be a trainer... Just kidding. I'm not that dumb. But, it'd be funny if someone tried to catch the trainer. XD

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    I don't remember my first encounter, but I remember going "WTF?" when an exclamation point popped up above the Pikachu's head.

Back