• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is the best team of villans

Truality

Left for good
Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Classic guy here, Team Rocket. For various reasons, but they're the most stubborn ones, which I like about them. Only con I could think about TR is their outdated outfits-which try to get their own upgrades as time passes.

Years
  • Team Rocket was always my favorite, I guess because they're the originals and were pretty awesome.

Demon.

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    Classic guy here, Team Rocket. For various reasons, but they're the most stubborn ones, which I like about them. Only con I could think about TR is their outdated outfits-which try to get their own upgrades as time passes.

Team Rocket was always my favorite, I guess because they're the originals and were pretty awesome.
    team rocket, for exactly these reasons.

Shiny Politoed

Dreamer
    Years
  • Team Rocket because they were true villians. not all this "new world" ,PLASMAAAAAAAA" ,"herp more land/sea" (not that i hate these teams just not a fan of what they stood for)they stole pokemon to sell and exploit them and they knew it. Plus Giovanni was a boss.

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
  • My username says it all, really! Same reasoning as everybody else, really. They're the originals, and they didn't need a reason to do what they did. They were just evil, and that made them awesome.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Galactic, because their goals were the most evil, IMO. And they actually worked -- for a short period of time.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Cipher from Colosseum and XD, because their admins had distinct personalities and battle strategies, and they used science to manipulate and control Pokemon. Plus at one time they employed a groovy afro-wearing disco dance master.

From the main stream games, I'm gonna say Team Rocket because their goals weren't far-flung... they just wanted to make money. And because Giovanni is awesome.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2023
    Magma for the outfits, Aqua for the Badassery. I really hate Plasma. The others I tolerate, and I have a bit of an affinity for Team Rocket too.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • I'd say Galactic. Simply because they made it to the climax. They were so deviously smart. They were well Organized. Team Magma and Aqua ended their plans eventually...so yeah, I go with Galactic...SO EVIL.

PaxAmericana

Resident Peacekeeper
    Years
  • Galactic really appeared to me as the most evil team because of what they did.

Plasma makes me laugh, because of the outfits that scream "I AM A DERP".

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • Team Rocket was my favourite, since they have normal goals like steal and sell Pokemon instead of expanding the land and sea lol

Rensider

Do as the Snamor do.
    Years
  • I'm quite torn between Magma and Rocket. They were the only ones I actually found serious, and they weren't wearing outfits that caused me to either laugh or recoil in disgust. But I'm going to say TR, since they actually did a lot of evil things. Magma just wanted to expand the land.

Lightblind

For you never shut your eye ~
    Years
  • I'm quite torn between Magma and Rocket. They were the only ones I actually found serious, and they weren't wearing outfits that caused me to either laugh or recoil in disgust. But I'm going to say TR, since they actually did a lot of evil things. Magma just wanted to expand the land.

I totally agree with you. Though in all honesty I did find Team Magma and Aqua's goals to be a little pointless, Team Magma had a nice feel and actually seemed like they had a purpose. But in the end, I do like Team Rocket the most. >>

funrush

How's it going?
    Years
  • For me, tie between Rocket and Plasma. Rocket was that team of badass villains, and Plasma had that whole "Royalty" thing. And they had the most compelling story.

Back