• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is the cutest???

Years
  • Hey all you pokemon fans! I got a question-(opions only) My friend asked me this and I wuz stumped :confused: soOo I'm asking yur opion!
    The question: Who is the cutest among these characters?
    A. Ash (wOw)
    B. Brock (wut iz ^ with his eyes??)
    C. Gary (he's cute and cool)
    or D. Gym Leader Brawly (he is a hot hunk)
    *If you had to choose, who would u pick as yur boyfriend??? Itz yur opion!
    Just 4 the record, I chose E. All of the above :classic:

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    As my boyfriend?!?! Gee, I'm not sure I would pick any of them. I think I'd pick Gary since he's going to be a professor and professors make a lot of money.

And shouldn't this be in Pokemon general...

Years
  • DragontrainerClair said:
    Hey all you pokemon fans! I got a question-(opions only) My friend asked me this and I wuz stumped :confused: soOo I'm asking yur opion!
    The question: Who is the cutest among these characters?
    A. Ash (wOw)
    B. Brock (wut iz ^ with his eyes??)
    C. Gary (he's cute and cool)
    or D. Gym Leader Brawly (he is a hot hunk)
    *If you had to choose, who would u pick as yur boyfriend??? Itz yur opion!
    Just 4 the record, I chose E. All of the above :classic:
    I don't about any of them, but if I had to choose...I guess I'd choose Ash...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    GARY!!!!!!!!!! And no, not for his money, just because he's my favorite male character, and I think that he's the cutest of them all, lol. ^_^ It would be neat if he was real, but oh well.

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
  • Hmmm...it's cute, so I would have to say Gary or Ash!^_^ Not for Gary's money, he's just my one of my favorite male characters! And Ash, because he's a main character and you kinda know his personality alot!!^_^

LelandLancaster

Sexy Cupcake
    Years
  • I couldn't say anyone as my boyfriend, because that would make me feel like a pedophile, but personality-wise, I would choose Ash. But, my favorite cutie out of them would have to be Gary. ^_^

psilocybin

Yahoo!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 10, 2005
    I have no idea why I'm posting in this. XD; I guess I found it intriguing. (I'm easily intrigued. *cheesy grin*)

I'd hafta say.... Um... Either Brawly or Brock. Brawly's just cool and Brock's a nice guy. *shrugs* There you have it.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • being a boy, I wouldn't pick any as a boyfriend. :P But if you want to know which one I think is cutest, I think Max, May, and Jirachi are cutest. Max because he such a little rascal, may because she's so innocent and Niave, and jirachi because... well... he just so darn cute! :D

abish

iAMaFREAK
    Years
  • Hmm... I think I like all of them for some reasons:

Ash - first of all, I think he's cute, I mean, cute for a cartoon character, but no, I don't like him at all ... as a boyfriend, I mean.

Brock - well, i'm going to live with this guy flirting with every officer jenny or nurse joy he sees ... but i like him for who he is.

Gary - my personal favorite. i don't like him for his money or anything - i just became a fan of his while watching him compete in the Silver Conference. And he was very nice to Ash. I especically liked him when he kissed his Poke-ball (yeah, stupid reason).

Brawley (did I saw spell his name right?): I guess he's ok - only he calls everything "dude"

Max: I adore Max ... he's my favorite character in Advanced.

- .] 5cếpt?lế }} +

bedroom eyes
    Years
  • roxanne!

Who is the cutest???

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Let me break it down;

Ash - He's cute and caring, but he seems he can't see that he's in a relation, or if anybody likes him. Also, he's stubborn, and he doesn't seem to be very appreciative to anybody.

Brock - He's cute, he's strong, he's nice, he can cook and clean, he knows a lot about Pok?mon, and he's strongly devoted in taking care of Pok?mon, but he chases girls to much, but give him a chance.

Gary - He's cute, and rich. ;) He's a strong Pok?mon Trainer, but he seems a little stuck up, also he's more of an idependent. It's like he wouldn't really need you, but he doesn't mind that you're by his side. He also looks like he's gona be the next generation Prof. Oak.

Brawly - He's a cute, buffed, fun. He likes Pok?mon, and he's a tough trainer. I can't really find a down side.

I'll choose, Whitney! :)

Whitney - She's cute, tough, nice, and she a great trainer. She's a nice citygirl, and also she seems to be a country girl too. She's devoted on making her Pok?mon stronger. She might be a cry baby in the game, but she cheers up quickly.

Yes, I am a boy, why you asked? :P

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
    Years
  • If I had to choose, I'd choose Ash or Gary! Why?

Ash- He's caring of other's and nice, likes pokemon and has that clueless cute guy down!

Gary- strong, mean yet with a nice side, wants to learn ALL he can about pokemon and wants to be a prof.

Casey

~*Cheeky Girl*~
    Years
  • Who is the cutest person ever? Hehehe.
    I like Tooi. I don`t know, why this little one is so attractive for me. He is original, shy, scared and he looks very cute. Also, I belive, he is very lonely. I would love to hug him!

I like Morty a lot too. He is very mysterious and handsome. Sometimes I have warm dreams about him^^ Also, he is a great Gym Leader. I remember, Ash had a lot of troubles with him^^ Morty is a dreamer. He likes legendary pokemon- like me, and I think, he likes history.

Last edited:
    Back