• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your commanding officer?

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    The leader of the pack, that pokemon who always stays in your team at all times and can always be relyed on to get you out of any situation?
    Mine would be Salamence.
    If I had to choose a second in command I would pick Sceptile as he plays an essential role with his false swipe technique in my quest to catch them all!

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I canned mine yesterday, actually; POLLY, shiny Noctowl, was in my team unconditionally for many months until she was dethroned by a shiny Honchkrow who I happen to like better. My flyer always sits the last slot in my party; I've been doing that since first gen.

Pidgeot79

:ASOD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2011
    I just used Turtwig/Grotle/Torterra throughout the whole story.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • Hmm.....it would actualy have to be my *whole* team. They all get me out of any tricky situation. And I cherish them dearly. <3

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • My starter Pokémon would generally lead my team. However, on rare occasions, I would let my second-in-command Pokémon to lead.

XxDawnfanxX

The stubborn Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Usually my team as a whole can be counted on, however Weezing has come up huge in most cases for me as well as Pidgeot.

Ayselipera

it would have to be Kingdra.

TERRA#493

Competitive Battler
    Years
  • A pokemon which will be always in my Team .. definitive Typhlosion. In my opinion it is an epic beast in Sunny Day with an monstrous Eruption and for the perfect type coverage SolarBeam + Hidden Power Rock. Further, it simply looks cool. Typhlosion will always be my faithfull partner =D

Back