• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your favorite gym leader?

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2009
    My fav gym leeder would be chuck cause he has the storm badge, and has the same name as chuck norris. but norris could kick all the gim leaders buttss

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
  • fantina - she's just eccentric and unique like that. besides, i like her drifblim-themed dress :3 so cute!
    volkner - best. electric-type. leader. ever. design-wise and personality-wise. i don't really like his team though.

Years
  • In the grand scheme of things, Blane is my overall favourite. Fire-types generally are rockin', but his Magmar is just off the hook! Imagine now if he eveolved it into a Magmortar! He'd be unbeatable!

But in Sinnoh... Roark would have to be my favourite. I do like rock-type Pokemon in moderation, but his Probopass in the Battle Zone is awesome! When I use my Floatzel's Surf attack, it doesn't take it out unless it's a critical hit, and then it has Thunderbolt! It's formidable if you're a similar level to it. Plus he uses 2 different ancient Pokemon in Aerodactyl and Cranidos, which is always cool!

Years
  • Blue for sure, not only does he have strongest Pokemon, but he is the only leader who dosen't specialize (in any Region). Plus he is a former champion, and just has such a cool attitude (especially since he has matured since Red and Blue)
    In Sinnoh, I'd say Volker

Chthulu

Say WHAT?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Cooltrainer I see what you are saying hopefully they add loads of that to HG/SS remake

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • For me, it's Blue. He just owns. Also, Clair is also fantastic but Blue's balanced team beats it.

Dark Shade

It's already too late...
    Years
  • Candice. She's really cool and is the hardest one for me to beat (the froslass gives me hell unless I use my giratina) but also the funnest (the satisfaction of killing the frosslass is unbeatable).

krazy_ninja

Poison Poison Poison!!!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2009
    Well in 4th gen it would have to be Fatina, she's got wicked ghost types.
    But overall Koga, poison and ninjas what more could be better?

pikachulover306

*~~Pika Power~~*
    Years
  • My favorite is Volkner just because of his personality. He is all like I'm bored with these weak trainers so I'm going to remodel my Gym and make it awesome. Even though it caused a blackout in the town he looked liked he totally didn't care at all. Other than him I also really liked Fantina, because of the way she talks and how she enters into pokemon contest even though she is hard to beat.

Back