• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is Your Favorite Naruto Character

who is your favorite naruto character

• naruto

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • sasuke

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • suegetsu

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • jugo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sakura

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • kakashie

Votes: 12 13.3%
  • gara

• sasorie

• itachie

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • kisame

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • pain

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • rock lee

• neji

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • ten ten

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I dont have a favorite

• Total voters

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
  • Wow..there's a thing called google for spelling of names, did you know that?

Haha, anyway, KIBAAAAAA. Is my favorite character right now. Didn't like him at all during the exams, but he totally grew on me. I skipped everything after Naruto episode 101, (caught the Sasuke/Naruto battle itself, but that was it) then went to Shippuden. When I went back to watch the EPIC Neji/Chouji/Rock Lee matches, I saw everything Kiba did and found it sweet. Haha. Idk, most people find him lame.

Otherwise, I'm a big Sasuke, Suigetsu, Neji, Ten-Ten (ONE OF THESE DAYS, SHE'LL DO SOMETHING USEFUL, JUST YOU WATCH bwaha), and Jaraiya fan.

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
  • I believe that sasuke has become my favorite for the fact that he has so much freaking potential that its ridiculous. Plus it only ads to the whole history that happened between the three sanin. In a way history repeats itself. I know a lot of people say sasuke is over rated but i think most people just go with him couse hes pretty, i just say he is a bad ass with a cold personality. Whats not to like about a person like that?

What about deidara? that guys just to much, and suigetsu is pretty cool too.

I have a thing for karin though, shes pretty weird and thats why i like her.

Vriksha

I Am Comming To Chop.......You
    Years
  • my favourite character is.... umn.....naruto......umn......no it's........ sasuke.....no it's naruto.................umn....................cant decide!:rambo:

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • Ten ten is my favorite character. She has perfect aim and is a great example of a materialistic girl. of how a person can use tools for many practical means.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I like Shikamaru the best, also Deidara and Tobi.

Also, why are there missing characters in the Poll, such as Shikamaru, Temari, Hinata etc. and characters that no one cares about in the Poll, like Tenten.

'nuff said

Back