• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your favourite minor character?

Do you think minor chracters should show up in anime?

• Heck Yeah!

Votes: 32 84.2%
  • No, minor characters are just "acsessories"

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I really don't care for minor characters

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • that is not a very good thing to say

you should love her for her personality not her physical attributes
    that is sexiest & mean

how will you ever date you cant respect women

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Hmm, I don't know. All my favourite characters are main characters. Gary, I suppose, is now a minor character. So him. Drew was OK. I'd say Paul, but he's kind of a main character.

Anime: Shigeru/Gary. He never appears anymore. I miss him dearly. </3 And we need more CavalierShipping hints! ;D

He's appeared in 1 DP episode and he's going to appear in another

Dark Banette

♫♫♫♪♪
    Years
  • My favorites would be Cassidy and Butch. They were good rivals for Jesse and James, and now their only rivals are Team Galactic. It would be nice if they would show up more often.
    In the D/P series I like Zoey the best. I believe she is Dawn's best rival, for Kenny reminds me of a five year old. ._.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • My favorites would be Cassidy and Butch. They were good rivals for Jesse and James, and now their only rivals are Team Galactic. It would be nice if they would show up more often.
    In the D/P series I like Zoey the best. I believe she is Dawn's best rival, for Kenny reminds me of a five year old. ._.

yeha, kenny reminds me of a five year old too. If you saw the first episode with Kenny, he was acting really immature:

Kenny: Oh look, Dee Dee's got herself a Pikachu. Dee Dee's all grown up,

That sounded really immature

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Yeah, I have to agree with BeachBoy and Jebel35. Ritchie was instantly my favourite character on the show because he was cool. There was nothing else to say. Everybody Ash lost to, Ash would challenge for a rematch and win, that didn't happen with the Ash and Ritchie match. Nope, Ritchie just destroyed Ash and that was that. I, too, saw him as a clone of Ash, to be honest with you. A slightly more mature clone, but a clone, nonetheless. They should definitely make more episodes featuring Ritchie, in my opinion.

Well, Ritchie had several starring episodes in Chronicles (which Japan runs weekly as bonus episodes) so there are episodes with Ritchie out there. They've just delegated all the recurrings (and in Misty and Tracey's case, regulars) from Seasons 1 -5 to the those broadcasts. Since Chronicles was cancelled in the US, they probably got more episodes in Japan. Time go on YouTube and find some episodes in Japanese...

Twero

ii'
    Years
  • Lance is cool. It would be nice if they showed him more often.

Yeah, I agree.
    Lance, Ritch and the other should show up, the episode with they are more cool.
    Someone remember the TJ? From the 7th episode?

Denzer

Why so serious?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2013
    I wish they would include the people from G/S/C more often because they look cool and have the Jotho starter which are really cool.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    I don't know if he is minor or not, but I would choose Tyson. He is pretty nice and won the hoenn league.

Bellomence

Dragon Rider
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    My favorite minor character is Drew. He is a great coordinator. He has a Roselia (a grass type: my favorite!). I would love to see Drew again in the near future (I hope...)

PikachuEX

A Rare Pikachu Lover
    Years
  • I'd like to see Tracey back. He hasn't appeared since Pokemon 4Ever and even then he only had like 3 minutes of screen time. I mean, come on. He draws Pokemon sketches instead on perving on girls 24/7.

Back