• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your favourite minor character?

Do you think minor chracters should show up in anime?

• Heck Yeah!

Votes: 32 84.2%
  • No, minor characters are just "acsessories"

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • I really don't care for minor characters

Votes: 5 13.2%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2011
    hi

mine is so lance he is a cool guy

i like him for his shiny garyados

I think paul is too mean i dont like him

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • If I recall correctly it said favourite anime/games/manga minor characters.

For game, Miror. B. He should definitely be in the anime or a handheld game. XD.
    For anime, Ritchie or Lance. Ritchie for being another Ash with a Pikachu called Sparky. :3 Lance because hes that general cool character with a Shiny (If I remember correctly) Gyrados.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    CN has just got round to the tag battle episodes again (in the UK) and I can't believe I forgot him: Conway! He was hilarious

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
  • Well, I finally saw the only Chronicles episode I missed: A Date with Delcatty, so I have to add 2 more Minor characters to my list...
    Daisy (Misty's Sister): Because she's funny and takes the female stereotype and finds a way to make it a good counterbalance to Misty.
    <Daisy: you clean the pool Tracey. Misty: Don't mind her she has no manners.>
    Georgio: Because he's a Kanto trainer with only Hoenn pokemon and had the courage to ask out Misty (and she actually seemed to be a little interested even though she refused) without getting hurt. He'd make a great recurring who'd create a nice little subplot.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • Well, I finally saw the only Chronicles episode I missed: A Date with Delcatty, so I have to add 2 more Minor characters to my list...
    Daisy (Misty's Sister): Because she's funny and takes the female stereotype and finds a way to make it a good counterbalance to Misty.
    <Daisy: you clean the pool Tracey. Misty: Don't mind her she has no manners.>
    Georgio: Because he's a Kanto trainer with only Hoenn pokemon and had the courage to ask out Misty (and she actually seemed to be a little interested even though she refused) without getting hurt. He'd make a great recurring who'd create a nice little subplot.

Yeah, i'd have to agree. Daisy sounds like ALOT of girls I know(and maybe some guys :0

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Santa Claus :D

I also like Duplica, and, if it wasn't for that danged Electabuzz song, Casey.

And I like David Demario's hair (I think that's his name).

Years
  • Other than Professors/Gym Leaders/Elite Four Members/Champions/Player Characters, I would have to say my favorite minor character is the Youngster from the original series that says, "Hey! I like shorts! They're comfy and easy to wear!" That is easily my favorite line said by any character in the game.

Ruffresia

Johto Coordinator.
    Years
  • Jimmy/Kenta is my favorite minor character. D: He should really make a cameo in the animé so Ash and co. can see him. Marina and Jackson/Vincent already were seen by Ash. Oh, by the way, is Misty a minor character now? :l

Back