• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your favourite Pokemon Movie villain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 26, 2011
    Well mine is either tied between the Mask Marouder and Zero, although it'll probably be Zero cause he has been the biggest bad guy ever.

Years
  • Zero's my favorite by far! I just can't help liking him and everything he does, even if he did go a little overboard at the end of the movie... If I hadn't had better control over myself, I would've screamed or fainted or something when he said, "How's Giratina?" and his voice just sounded so low and cute... And that scene with him and Newton in the credits actually made me cry a little bit... Okay, I'll stop babbling now. KEEP FIGHTING FOR THE REVERSE WORLD, ZERO!!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Captain Phantom, he had super powers damn near. I think Ginshin from movie 12 will replace him though, messin with Arceus.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    well, it's obvious who's the best...

Zero is! he's probably the most EPIC pokemon movie villain out of the whole pokemon Phenomanon (basically in the whole of pokemon)! this bit is hilarious:
    Spoiler:

LOL! they should make Zero appear in the anime! he could appear in the B&W series as either an ally who learned his past mistakes or a villain again. if he appears as a villain, he could go after Kyurem (instead of Giratina- Giratina is third in Diagia's trio and Kyurem is third in reshiram's trio). while if he became an ally (that is kinda unlikely), he could accompany Ash and the others on their journey for a while. and he'll probably get into fights a bit with Ash.

what's it called, when Newton and Zero are paired together? anyway that's sick! Zero doesn't really look like THAT type of person, unlike Newton. (Newton is , in my opinion, the worst character in the movies)

anyway, i should of made my point, that Zero is the most EPIC villain in pokemon!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back