• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Likes Legendary Pokemon

Do u like Legendary pokemon

• NUP Hate EM

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • YES Luv EM

Votes: 22 71.0%

• Total voters

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Why is it that so many people don't see the difference between an Uber and a legendary? @_@ Not all legendaries are overpowered; Entei, for example, suffers badly from Narrow Movepool Syndrome and there are several "normal" Pokémon with equal or higher base stat total than many legendaries, some of which have arguably better typing, stat distribution and/or movepool. Non-uber legendaries require just as much skill to use as "normal" Pokémon and some of them are actually quite tricky to use.

That said, yes I do like legendary Pokémon. Uxie has been an invaluable Pokémon for me on Wi-fi and without Zapdos and Azelf, one of my most successful Shoddy teams would be completely ruined. And don't even get me started on Heatran; I absolutely love that thing. It has won many games for me despite that nasty 4x Ground weakness as well as weakness to Water and Fighting. Most of the arguments used by those who oppose the use of legendaries are based completely on assumptions and those that aren't, only apply to Ubers, which are banned from all but their own metagame. That said, a good Uber match is always nice as well. When both players are allowed to use any Pokémon they please, it'll be evened out since both have the right to use those overpowered Pokémon.

Embrace...

Quick to the MangaMobile!
    Years
  • I'm a big beliver of just using whatever Pokemon you want to. If someone gets 'uber' thats not going to stop you from winning. And you know what I really hate? n00bs who don't like Legendaries because they can't beat them.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
  • Yeah, why is this here? =/ This really does beling in General, and nowhere else.

*moves*

Personally, I like legendary Pokémon. I feel alot of them are well designed, and take alot of patience and time to use well, both in OU and Uber tiers, depending on which legendaries you use. I myself have taken the time to trade around and get a team of good natured Shiny Ubers, although many of them have low IVs, but I don't mind. My favourite is a Modest Shiny Kyogre I rescued from the GTS, and I can see why. If I remember, it has a Speed IV of 14 and a 0 Sp. Atk IV. But if it's OT isn't willing to use it because of that, then I'm happy to use him, as Kyogre is one of my favourites.

In fact, I don't think there are any legendaries that I hate. So I will have to say that yes, I do like them. I've still to look into the Uber metagame seriously, though.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Some legendaries are good, many are overratted, and overratted things never live up to expectations.

I do like the legendaries like Lugia and Raquazza that were high levels and could in affect beat the game for you, but the ones in D/P are silly, you get stronger wild Pokemon in Victory Road.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I like looking at legendaires just as much as I love catching them. I don't play competitively so they are like trophies for me.

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
  • I like them. They're usually attached with a really cool story, unlike the world of useless/meaningless pokemon like Bidoof and such out there. Plus if it weren't for them the movies would suck.

And I couldn't care less about competitive battling and who uses what. Means nothing to me. I'm not going to hate a pokemon because it's overused. I'll hate the people who overuse it.

natbong00

Customs User Title
    Years
  • I love legendaries because they're the main support of the overall game's plot. The action will always lead to them, they're the highest point in the story.
    Though I'm not an avid user of Ubers in battles, I think they have a lot more of a 'soul' than most others.

o.necromancer.o

(Insert Something Random)
    Years
    • Age 31
    • ?
    • Seen Sep 29, 2008
    I hate legendaries. They are overrated, I prefer rare pokes that are hard to obtain.

jirachistar

Kirby Lover
    Years
  • I like using Legendaries. When my friends and I battle, we make rules about whether or not we can use them and how many we can have so that it's fair. They hate having Legendaries because I always use Attack Forme Deoxys though...

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    i like legendaries they are the "special" pokemon of each gen.
    from hoenn, i like these:

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Competatively, people look at all legendaries as "broken" "cheap" and "unfair" There is a difference between legendary and uber.

Personally, I like legendaries. They have a sense of superiority among them, especially the more graceful looking ones. (Ho-Oh, Lugia, Suicune, etc...)

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2008
    I used to like them until I realized that they are too OP and it's like cheating when you have them at the level they come at. So I hate legendaries and I will only use one if it is the last one I have left so I can catch some new pokemon. They also take up 1 space in the pack.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    YEAH I AGREE, some people consider legendaries us ubers, of course they really are.

Back