• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who likes Snakes?

Years
  • Eek I don't like snakes, they creep me out with the hissing and the fact they attack so fast. Talk about scary!

Years
  • Shiny Celebi: My dad wouldn't let me get a cat or dog in his house. So I got a snake, and his response was "why get a useless animal?" Haha, he didn't leave me much choise, though I don't regreat it in the slightest.

AzaleaLightning: Great pic, nice little Corn you got there!

Hikari10: Haha, yeah they sure do strike pretty fast, luckily for me the two that tried to bite have not so good aim, and delayed reaction skills. My Mojave (Joe) used to hiss at me, but never my GF, for some reason he favors her, though he's mellowed out alot. However my plain Pastel Estellise (Estelle) hisses at everybody, all the time.

Insomniac: I'd that's a very good size for her. There are some that can become huge. What Morph is she? I assume, Normal? And I've always wanted a Bearded Dragon, they look so freaking cool!

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • I've saw one going towards my mom in our backyard.
    But my dad accidentally step on it and died. Too bad, It was a little snake.
    Still they scare me. Because they're dangerous and all. So, I hate them.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    I've saw one going towards my mom in our backyard.
    But my dad accidentally step on it and died. Too bad, It was a little snake.
    Still they scare me. Because they're dangerous and all. So, I hate them.

I used to hate them too. But they're less scary when you eat them :P

Years
  • Snake17: The I hate snakes statement was in massive sarcasim qoutes. What morph of BP do you got?

Controversial?: I never had the opportunity...no I won't try BP as a first, wounldn't mind trying to eat snake at least once, though.

L96: Hmm, valid point. Just be careful and they're not too bad.

Anyone/Everyone: Here's a link to a partial collection video of our Ball Pythons. They are the 8 that are kept at my house. I'm filming while my GF is introducing/showing them off.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBW8DvPFoa4&feature=player_embedded

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2015
    i dont hate snakes but i prefer to stay away from them Lol same with spiders i hate to kill them (not snakes, spiders) :( they aren't doing anything wrong, other than sneaking in my bed and biting me :3

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • I think snakes are okay, I have no problem with them.
    My boyfriend used to have one but he had to give it away as he could not look after it anymore.

Years
  • Trozzul: I'm not overly fond of Spiders either, since every speicies is venomous. I don't like to kill either snakes or spiders, but sometimes it happens. Like running over one with a lawn mower, or having a spider crawl on you. If it enters my personal space it gets obliterated.

Broken_Arrow: So you hold a neutral point of view. I've always wanted a Mountain Lion/Couger/Puma/whatever you want to call them...if only they could stay small, and yet not be a normal house cat.

JayTheKing: Again to each their own. Snakes have smooth dry skin, which I guess is slick. Though it's not slimy or anything like a salamander...or worm.

Curtis talli: Yeah, they can be a handful...especially since they can live quite along time. BP's generally live 30-40 years.

Snake17: You got a picture?

-------------------------------------------------

Anyone/Everyone: Here's a link to the other 3 of our snake, which are kept at my girlfriend's house. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXAsKnlAe44

Back