• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who thinks Celebi will be catchable this time

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    I expect an event of same sort that they did for Mew.

(On a side note, I've got some 10ANIV ones if anyone's interested <_< >_>)

Oblivion Reaper 2.0

Not Dead Yet
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Hell
    • Seen Jun 15, 2011
    Well yeah celebi should be obtainable with mystery gift (i think) like the events on diamond/pearl/platinum
    if not then darn!!!!
    :( why celebi is soooooo uncatchable????????
    its the hardest pokemon to have u know, at least an original one, not hack, codes or anything like that

I agree
    Bloodex-fire quoteEvent most likley, because Nintendo loves to make us move, though I would want it to be catchable....Wi-Fi is another way Celebi might be catchable by...or getable, you get my drift. Lolz

I hate Nintendo :disappoin

Events are stupid trips to Toys 'R' Us

All it is just little bit of data
    Yet Nintendo is to stuborn to put Celebi in the game
    WTF!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Like I said,they do it because Nintendo knows we'll be the ones to actually go even if we don't want to. So, it also promotes the game for us to get it. Nintendo and GameFreak are sometimes one step ahead of us when it comes to thinking of things like Celebi.

Oblivion Reaper 2.0

Not Dead Yet
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Hell
    • Seen Jun 15, 2011
    I HATE YOU REGGI FILLS

sigh, whats next, downloadble items of a DSi ware

How come the can't put Celebi in the game,its just data

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    They might not put it because they know people want Celebi as it is so uncommon, and if they hold an event for it for only HG/SS then they know more people will want to buy the game because of it.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I think later one for future events, when the DSi becomes more used, then they would hold some events through a downloadable feature. Though, I don't think it'll happen now for Celebi.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I wouldn't expect Celebi to know any new moves, except that of ones from DPPt. If it comes in an event it may know something exclusive though.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Okay, the can hold Celebi as an event, but changing its type won't work out for the game.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Celebi with a new forme? Hmm, it would be kind of strange, I prefer they simply hold it as an event but with no new form changes to it. Too much for a remake, especially knowing Celebi is from this region.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Thats not what I meant
    Seeing Shaymin with its Sky forme, a evil forme for celebi would awesome

This idea would be kind of weird and I'd have to take some time to get used to it. I wouldn't really mind another forme of it, but at least not now. Celebi should stay as it is for now and in my opinion, it should be an event. However, if Celebi was catchable it could possibly raise the sales of the remake.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Celebi being held as an event or catchable in-game would raise sales no less, it is just which one will they choose to do is the main question.

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    I could see them giving Celebi the Darkrai treatment with Spacial Rend (and that other useless move). It'd be nice, since Celebi doesn't get any dragon or ice moves otherwise.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I'd say at least a month or so to get Celebi through an event, though it could be a bit longer.

I also seeing them doing the Celebi event like Darkrai as well, with an exclusive move.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back