• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Who thinks certain Pokemon should only be one gender?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daeva Okami-Luca

∞Protector∞
    Years
    I think vulpix/ninetails should be female, and growlithe/arcanine should be male.

I also think that certain genderless pokemon should have sexes, like mewtwo and lugia. They obviously have male voices.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    I think that ALL pokemon should have a male and female gender, because if people are like me they only catch pokemon according to their own gender; a male only catches male pokemon and a female only catches female pokemon.
    I kind of agree with this. I sometimes wonder how Blissy makes babies if they are only female....ewww.....well I guess they could always look for a Lucario to help them. With a 75% male artio they can make lots o' babies :D

-Okami

Daeva Okami-Luca

∞Protector∞
    Years

No... it's a girl...remember the anime? When Lugia had a baby named Silver?

Remember the movie? and in the anime, they didnt have voices, they made screeching noises.

I kind of agree with this. I sometimes wonder how Blissy makes babies if they are only female....ewww.....well I guess they could always look for a Lucario to help them. With a 75% male artio they can make lots o' babies :D

-Okami

That way mudkip and lucario can make lots o' babies too >:3

Last edited:

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    I think Gardevoire, Chansey, Bellossum, and Jumpluff should stay female. It honestly surprised me that Chikorita's weren't female.

I definitely think Wobbuffet should definitely stay male. The female version looks like it's wearing lipstick.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back