• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who thinks they should make a Pokemon Game . . .

Should they make a pokemon game just for gamecube!!

• Total voters

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • there already is a Pok?mon game for the GameCube. It's called Pok?mon Colosseum. XD

As far as games with online play. Nintendo hasn't been that good at utilizing the 'cube's online features. Let's hope they do better with the DS.

*moves to the correct forum*

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    it would be nice to have a real pokemon game for gcn, not like pokemon CRAPasemum... seriously "team snaggem"? how dumb can you get? ya, that game just makes me mad, especially since i need it to get all the pokemon. and online would be sweet, cuz then there would be a way to proove to people here your strength (and if you really have all the shinys you claim you do)

sunflare89

Darkfire Dragon Tamer
    Years
  • Yeah rsgh5 got my drift! Wouldn't it be cool! you could download pokemon from all the former Pokemon games.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • As I read on Serebii, a new Pokemon game is annonced for Gamecube, maybe it will be an adventure like the gameboy version, or it might be something else. If its like the RPG, with trading, catching, breeding, etc. I don't think there would be much complaint.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    no complaining at all, they should be able to match the sweet awesomeness of a gba game on a gcn wouldn't you think?

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • Of course it would be the best combination XD, but I guess what makes the Gameboy version so successful is that its portable.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • I want there to be a very well computer animated game that's 3D on the Cube that is also an RPG. I mean, the pokemon thing on the game being flat and seen from above...? It's getting kinda old. What we really need is you're seeing from behind the character. Just like a good RPG...

Oh, and if you connect to the internet, it'd be like Final Fantasy Eleven. "Hey wanna fight or trade or chat or something?"

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • SPon11 said:
    I want there to be a very well computer animated game that's 3D on the Cube that is also an RPG. I mean, the pokemon thing on the game being flat and seen from above...? It's getting kinda old. What we really need is you're seeing from behind the character. Just like a good RPG...

Oh, and if you connect to the internet, it'd be like Final Fantasy Eleven. "Hey wanna fight or trade or chat or something?"

I think the battle system could be changed a little bit, but at the same time its like, "Don't mess with success".

And the internet thing would proberly be what every pokemon fan wants, insted of just trying to find someone around you, to battle or trade, you have everyone on the internet playing it to do that.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • There's another thing about the internet: REALLY GOOD PLAYERS. What if you just started playing pokemon and someone immediately comes to you and fights you with level 100 legendary pokemon and all you have is a level 5 Bulbasaur?

I know!
    There will be Beginner, Novice, and Expert. Still, I think Ecperts would think they suck and got to Beginner and wipe out all of the suckers.

And, I'm beginning to talk to myself...great...

SnoreBolt

Charged Up Snorlax
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jan 19, 2005
    If this were made.. I think it'd have to be for the NEXT gen console, when Nintendo emphasizes online stuff.

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • Yea and Groudon shouldn't be allowed to intensify the sun's rays if it's in a cooped up room *glares at little pointless things* >_>

XD

But yeah, a 3D Pok?mon RPG <3

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • The cave issue with attacks like intensify, and rain dance, would properly be fixed so it dousn't work there, it would make alot of sense if it was taken out.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • But it amplifies the sun outside of the building, thus making the building itself hotter! </crack>

And online play would be awesome. A real game that ran like netbattle! What eles could you want?!

Back