• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who was the last person you hugged?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • Just a curious little question.

The last person I hugged was my senpai. It was the last day of the convention, and I just wanted to hug him before the convention came to an end. XD

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I hugged some girl today. I don't really know her, she's a freshman and she started coming to the library to play d&d with our little group. She's kinda cute so it's alright.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I was out with work colleagues at the weekend, one of whom was leaving, so lots of hugs were given/received. I can't remember the last person I hugged, specifically.

Years
  • The last person I hugged was my friend.
    She'd been having a bad time, but quite frankly she's really touchy feely anyway and there'd probably have been like three-thirty hugs anyway.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I went to a family/friend pig roast two days ago (I haven't seen my extended family in two years) and when I got there most of them were already drunk. One of my aunts saw me and gave me four or five hugs and told me she missed me so much and really wants me to come to the Christmas party this year. I don't know what to think because she was clearly drunk when this was happening.

Tree_x

Breeder
    Years
  • I went to a family/friend pig roast two days ago (I haven't seen my extended family in two years) and when I got there most of them were already drunk. One of my aunts saw me and gave me four or five hugs and told me she missed me so much and really wants me to come to the Christmas party this year. I don't know what to think because she was clearly drunk when this was happening.

I would go anyways being drunk is the same as being sober you say things you do mean and you say things you don't mean

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I would go anyways being drunk is the same as being sober you say things you do mean and you say things you don't mean

It's just hard to gauge because I know when I'm drunk I'm extra nice and just pleasant with everyone and I tend to agree to things that I normally have no desire doing when sober. Or I'll just say a lot of very nice things to someone in convo that I really don't think at all, but I'm just in such a great mood. But then you get people who are brutally honest when drunk... I'm kind of going for the, "I hope you were so far gone you don't remember talking to me" approach.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Tenth Doctor, you can fix your own thread title by editing the post, just so you know!

I guess my oldest cat, Serafina. She was being cutesy as per usual. :d

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    It was my sister. I'm not normally one for intimate contact, but the time called for it. She's only 13 and some dbag that is like 18-19 pushed her on the ground and punched her in the face... All I can say is, he's lucky he got arrested that night. But I heard he's back out because all they got him with was Disorderly Conduct w/ Alcohol. So... you know, he's probably hiding like the little rat he is.

Years
  • The last person I hugged was my girlfriend. She was leaving for school and I hugged as she left. All of our hugs are special, but this one was... specialer

Back