• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who was the most tedious pokemon for you to breed?

Quasimoto

Lord Quas
Years
Starters with hidden abilities, with custom poke balls plus flawless. Considering the ratio for female and IVs, it needs a least 1 hour of work to get some pokemon done. Praise GF for the Red Knot!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 12, 2018
well im only breeding for shinies :)
didnt have problems getting 2 shiny froakies in about 130 hatches each
even with feebas 176 hatches
but the treecko makes some problems 300 and still nothing using the foregin pokemon trick and shiny charm
well patience i guess :)

Cinderizer

Da Burdlova
Years
Togekiss! (Gen 5) ugh, you try to get a female, serene grace, modest, Togepi. without the everstone or destiny knot. it took me a week to finally get a Hasty one! i gave up and kept that one... then i had to level it up, find a shiny stone, find 6 yellow shards so i could teach it roost, find 2 heart scales to reteach moves, and finally EV train it!

Back