• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who was your favorite starter

Infernape is by far my best starter, not the most original though... Swampert is prooved to be the best of them all in stats /by 1 or 2 points in total base stats I think).
Charizard: Pretty good and variety of moves
Typhlosion: Learns eruption with its inctredible sp. attack and thunderpunch...
Blasiken: Great attack in exange of lower sp. attack. A bit slow but it has a GREAT movepool( flying, fire, fighting attacks...)
Infernape: Super quick, great sp. attack an attack an learns a variety of moves that make him unpredictable.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    WiFi wise, Infernape as it can be used for many purposes such as Physical Sweeper, Special Sweeper, and even a lead Pokémon for the team. Its stats are quite high in speed, attack, and alright in Sp. Atk, which is why it is mostly used over most. charizard happens to be another strong starter as he can learn a variety of moves and can be a great special or physical sweeper depending on the person's preference.

A third starter who I think can be quite strong is Swampert, not only because of its stats, but also because of its different array of uses. As it can be a great lead, or even a nice defensive wall. xD

KurlyFries

let's get this bread
    Years
  • Well, Infernape seems like a bit of a Ninja, but I like Charizard and Swampert:
    Charizard because he's dragonlike and kickass, Swampert because he has the immunity to Electric.

Electricz

Sevipers number one fan
    Years
  • i always like Feraligatr i thought he was strong cuz of being water and being able to beat the fire starters easily with hydro pump i also like Venasaur Blastoise and Blaziken i think all the starters have there own weaknesses and advantiges i think there all the same there as strong as each other

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Electriz has brought up a good point, because it is true how each of the starters are designed with their own equal weak spots. For example, Infernape is great for a fast and powerful attack, but lacks in defence and for Swampert it is great with defence, but lacks in speed, and so on. It is absolutely true that each starter had their own and equal weaknesses as well as strengths.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    fav bigginer pokemon

what is your favorite starter pokemon?

any starter pokemon you wish from hoenn, jonto, konto, sinnoh and any other regions i might be missing

Last edited:

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Definitely Chikorita. Always been there for me when I needed it in the games.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • It has to be either Torchic or Treecko. Both of them would eventually evolve to my party's team leader.

.... I'll pick Treecko~

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • My favourite starter is Bulbasaur, although my favourite Pokémon is Charizard. I'm not too fond of Charmander.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    i like all the johto starters and the kanto starters but i have to say i like squitle the best its just so cute.

Back