• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who was your starter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Togakiss

Stay calm and collective.
Years
  • Piplup, just because it was the cutest of the three. Also because Empoleon is a water/steel type which I thought was pretty epic.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    My username should give it away that I chose Piplup! When I got platinum I chose piplup again and now I have two amazing Empoleons. Then when I restarted platinum I chose turtwig, and I might restart it again and I'll choose chimchar this time. Chose Chimchar on diamond but I only played diamond for like five minutes at most.

Erufuun

apple bunny lover <3
    Years
  • I actually loved all the starters this Gen, they are all useful in battle~ <33 Good Stats, good typing, good movepool~
    So I have played with them all. :3
    My first choice was Chimchar, however, as a Solo run is always easiest with the fire starter~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back