• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Was Your Worst Teacher?

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
    A french teacher of mine back from when I was in Secondary School...
    The name ? Miss ****stini.
    She smelt smoke everyday, she was like...always yelling, and always talking to us as if we were idiots. >_>

But yeah, there also is my current math teacher, who seems to think we're babies, and not Highschool students...omg...

"This Arithmetic serie starts with 1, then you have 2 and 3, and theeeeeeeeeeeeen...?" -waits vainly for us to answer- "Fouuuur"

Grats Ma'am.
    Her methods just are soooo last year xD

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I didn't really have any bad teachers. There were a few that I didn't actually agree with during some times, but in the end, we got a long fine. I was never the object of concern with them. The only time I ever got yelled at was when the whole class got yelled at, ooor because I was talking. That's about it, really.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    My worst teacher was my old maths teacher, she knew nothing. B|
    She always sat in the class eating cakes, she use to make us work out of a book and when she asked us a maths question ... she didn't know the answer to it?!

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    My 4th grade teacher was the worst she would yell at you all the time. Sometimes she would just make stuff up just so you would get in trouble. Man, I hated her.

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2013
    I once had a teacher in kindergarten who pulled my ear and wouldn't zip my fly for me. She's dead now.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    either my 4th grade teacher Ms.Dunham or my 5th grade teacher Ms....I can't think of her name right not but she was mean but she was sick the whole year (I'm not glad that she was sick,but I'm glad she wasn't there,I would of rather that she had just retiered or something.)But her subsitute was usuly the same person.The whole class loved her including me,she was the nicest sub. ever!She helped teach us while having fun.So heres mine

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    omg and I was in Ms. Dunhams class and for some reason ....wait for it...I FELL ASLEEP!WHAT TEACHER TURNS THE LIGHTS OFF FOR A BOARING LEASON!Well Luckly was sorta in my family,and I belive I had my diabetise then (still do) so she sort of understude,well intill I started to get problems in my worksheets that was in the lesson I slept threw. :( well then she started to get nasty with me about it,when I came home the day I fell asleep,luckly my mom was okay with it.Good think I have the best mom.U live u learn,and u learn from sleeping,funny thing was I don't think I had a dream while I was asleep.lol.I would like somebody to go on my wall,page,whatever its called and comment on this story

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    My 11th grade English teacher. She never stood up. She sat on the chair for 7 hours every week. She thinks she is beautiful while she looks like my ass is very, very ugly. I hate here and I always fight with her.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Aww, man. There are so many bad teachers I had. But that would be just a long boring post of me whining. So I will limit it to one of my teachers.

My Grade 8 Science teacher. Oh god this man, I didn't hate him, but his ways of teaching is pretty bad. For the whole year, he would taught us a topic with vague details, and move on to a completely new topic. We also never learned everything we needed to know for the Final Exam, we even told him that we didn't learn everything for Science. He said, "look in the Textbook", which would be fine and all, but he took our Textbooks away for inventory prior to him saying that.

Phew, I'm done. ;P

*DarknessOfIllness*

The King of Ill Darkness
    Years
    My worst teacher was my social studies teacher. His name was Mr. McIver, everybody hated him because of how he was. I raised some hell with him back in 7th grade, he sent me to the principals office everyday for the stupidest things ever.

Back