• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who will be your starter pokemon?

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
Years
  • Totodile or Chikorita.

Cyndaqul is overused as a starter and i chose it before and totodile too but i love him more then cyndaquil.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Cyndaquil on Heart Gold, not 100% sure who i'll use on Soul Silver but im leaning more towards Chikorita than Totodile as I have never used Chikorita (tried to on Crystal but ended up picking Cyndaquil instead).

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I'll choose Cyndaquil, but I'll probably end up using Bellsprout like I always did in Gold.

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    I have Typlosion on my Platinum, so i'll hatch an egg and Put Cyndaquil on HG. So most likely i'll start with Totodile.

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
  • Chikorita...I like him even though he is kind of weak, since I won't plan to evolve him.

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
  • No, it's just I think it's cool if you go to the Pokemon League with a high level, unevolved starter and it can stand it's ground. I did the same with my Turtwig.

Plus, Maganium...looks...well it has this huge pink flower >.>

BurgerBoy

AKA Chris
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2010
    im starting out with totodile. since he has physcical attack, i like him

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    No, it's just I think it's cool if you go to the Pokemon League with a high level, unevolved starter and it can stand it's ground. I did the same with my Turtwig.

Plus, Maganium...looks...well it has this huge pink flower >.>

I see. When i feel like i wanna be Ash i do that too lol

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Silhouette Pokemon Z
    Cyndiquil for HG (My main game) Totodile (SoulSilver~)

Years
  • Most likely Totodile. I like the way Cyndaquil looks when it's Cyndaquil and Quilava, but I don't really like how it looks as Typhlosion. xD

Back