• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who will win the Sinnoh Grand Festival? *Spoilers Ahoy*

Who should be crowned Sinnoh's top coordinator?

• Dawn (Hikari)

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Zoey (Nozomi)

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    I like Pokemon Coordinating, so I'm excited.

The most recent Japanese title gave away the two finalists: Dawn and Zoey.

Arguments for Dawn to Win: Pokemon Coordinating Runs in Her Family, We Have Followed her Growth, Her Crowning as Top Coordinator will Segway to her Becoming Famous and Thus would Leave the Main Group

Arguments for Zoey to Win: She's a Friendly Rival that We've Followed, She Lost Out on the Aqua Ribbon, Her Crowning as Top Coordinator would Cause Dawn to Grow

I'm personally divided on the matter. While it would be a great way to bid farewell to Dawn, the anime writers do encourage growth over victory.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I think Dawn will win. Three reasons why.

1. Normally in big time rivalrys such as May/Drew or Gary/Ash the Heroe will come out the winner.

2. Like you said Dawn's arc is coming to an end. Her mom was a winner, it'd be the best way to conclude her arc. Be like her mom, winning the Grand Festival.

3. All the arc she went through, loosing so many times in the begining. It'd make up for all of it.

So, yah I do have a feeling Dawn will win.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2011
    Zoey will win, well I think that because, I think Dawn will be the only one of the current trio to travel in the upcoming region.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • I had originally pegged Nando to win, but since the episode's title was already spoiled we know that's not gonna happen.

My money's on Zoey. She's more focused and is overall the better coordinator. She knows what she's doing. Dawn is competent but is too prone to panic attacks.

Besides, I hate Dawn anyway. >:V

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I want dawn to win this time :D I cant really explain it but it just makes it seem like all those contests we watched were for nothing :(

But, what the hell!!!! Your already giving up on danw and saying she will be leaving?!?!?! Just because may and misty left doesnt mean she will!! Its not like its tradition! Shes only had one ark... thats just stupid... (even if she does leave.. screw those stupid writers)

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    I hope she wins and goes to Hoenn or Kanto so I won't have to see her annoying Piplup anymore. D:<

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I think Zoey will win. She seems to be more skilled.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    That is COMPLETELY irrelevant to the thread.

Anyway, I hope Dawn loses. She probably will looking at main character's track records.

StarGirl

sinnoh GF champion,Dawn
    Years
  • if Dawn lose to Zoey....definately pokemon black and white will be in late or early 2011 as there will orange island grand festival after sinnoh arc episode 1 to 199 and battle frontier arc in episode 200 to 250

Milk

ガットミルク
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Dawn is going to win, as most people have heard white and black is coming out and so is a new arc i believe.

Milk

ガットミルク
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    lol funny how right after dawn vs zoey they show Goodbye Team Rocket! Meowth's Love!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Ugh, If I have to deal with Dawns annoying voice any longer I'm done with the anime (prolly no :P) but I really think she is going to win... and Zoey will realize that one can do normal battles and be a great coordinator at once.

ShadowElliot

Wooper
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 17, 2022
    I think Dawn will win like in a last chance moment before she is about to lose...

Pokemon has to have happy endings.

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I want dawn to win this time :D I cant really explain it but it just makes it seem like all those contests we watched were for nothing :(

But, what the hell!!!! Your already giving up on danw and saying she will be leaving?!?!?! Just because may and misty left doesnt mean she will!! Its not like its tradition! Shes only had one ark... thats just stupid... (even if she does leave.. screw those stupid writers)

Well, I like Dawn and would love for her to stay.
    There was a spoiler saying the team would be splitting up at the end of D/P.
    That will likely mean Dawn's leaving, not sure about Brock cuz they also said he'd find a dream at the end of the series. Now, that could mean he's either getting a side quest or just leaving?

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • I think Zoey will win... that seems to be the trend for Pokemon Leagues and Grand Festivals.

But I think they'll do a season on the Platinum/HeartGold/SoulSilver Battle Frontier, like they did with the Emerald one, so if thats true, then this probably won't be Dawn's last arc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back